5 Tips For Clear Skin
1) My first tip would be to keep your hands of your face. This is important to do this, as there is so much bacteria on your hands and you wouldn't want to put that bacteria on your face. Through-out your day, you touch doors, sit in public places and etc. It is vital that you wash you hands, before you do anything else. I would recommend to carry a mini anti-bacteria hand gel.
2) Do you wash your brushes? According to a British survey, 72% of women never wash their brushes. It is important that you cleaning and wash your brushes, as through-out your brushes tend to get dirty and get bacteria, which causes breakouts. I would recommend to wash your every-day brushes, at-least once a week. You can wash your brushes, with a gentle facial cleanser and lukewarm water. Remember to dry brushes completely before using them.
3) It is important to keep you skin hydrated from the inside and out and keep body as detox as possible. Your body contains a lot of junk, so it is important to flush out the toxins and waste, by drinking water. Drinking plenty of water in a day is a great way to prevent acne and getting clear skin. However, remember not to remember to drink beverages like coffee, soda, tea and other decaffeinated beverages.
4) Be sure that you wash your face properly! Remember to wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It is important to wash all your make-up off too. Wash your face with warm water and a cleanser. You can use other products like a toner. I would recommend to splash cold water at the end, to close up the pores.
5) One last tip, that I would recommend to use is a lemon. A lemon is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get clear skin. The citric acid in the lemon helps to keep the skin clear, by removing dead cells. As well as, a lemon contains vitamin C, which reduces dark spots.
Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day.
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- To exfoliate your skin, mix two teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar. Apply the mixture on your face. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Thanks for reading <3
Check out my blog at - boo35.wordpress.com
Published by .. ..