I thought I let you know things that I want to purchase in the future and the things that I really want at the moment. I can't wait to tell you guys! So let's begin!
My Beauty List
- The first thing that I want to purchase in the future is the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation! This is a liquid foundation that is in a compact. This has been inspired and was first seen in Asia. Morevoer, it's affordable as it is a drug store brand.
Where can you buy this from, if you want to purchase one yourself
Boots - £14.99
Amazon - £10 to £14.99
2) Artis Brushes, these are expensive but great brushes. Apparently, they blend really well, as the brushes have velvety, densely packed bristle. It would be a dream to get these brushes! However, they retail for around £50 for one brush and for the whole set is around £450.
3) This is a lipstick/tint, which doesn't dry your lips and leaves your lips hydrated. I am talking about the Lipstick Queen, 'Saint & Sinner' Lip Tint. There are 4 colours to choose from. I can't wait to get my hands on this
Where can you buy this from:
Nordstrom - £17.48
Feelunique - £22
John Lewis - £22
4) This product isn't out yet, but that ain't going to stop me from mentioning it. This is the Benefit's precisely, my brow eyebrow pencil. This is a fine pencil that you can use to make your brows look natural and there are so many colours to choose from. I heard soo many Youtubers rave on about this! So jealous that they already got to try it already! Sadly, I have to wait until 24th June 2016.
5) The last product that's on my wish list is the Lancome Grandiose Mascara. This is expensive for a mascara, but if it's good and long lasting, isn't worth it! I love the packaging too.
You can buy this from,
FeelUnique - £22
Boots - £25
John Lewis - £25
Like always thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed this post
follow me on Instagram at nevina.x
Check out my blog at boo35.wordpress.com
Published by .. ..