Rejoice, brethren, for in the name of the Son of Man, your sins are forgiven.
-THUS SAYS THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, OF ALL NATIONS, AND OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Dear Lord, Heavenly Father, we thank you for your gift of grace today, and yesterday,
May we live in your glory like this forever, continue to teach us your wisdom Lord, so that we can praise you more and more, and open our hearts and our minds, Lord, that we can receive your Holy Word, every single time when you speak to us.
Lord grant us the ear, that we can remove the noise of the earth, but in calm and quiteness, can hear, you say, and do as you commanded.
My Lord, Our Lord, we praise His Holy Name, in all things that you have done, through Jesus, the Anointed one, The anointment for us. Amen
My Lord, even when I am Faithless, you are so Faithful
Your mercy is great, and in abundance, and is always there for us, thus that we can walk though the valley of death, yet not die, that when we walk through darkness, your light walks in front of us, withing us, and after us.
Now I understand Lord, what you said, when you said to me,
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. – Matthew 16:18
Lord, when I was born, that is what you said to me, and your word was dwelling on me from that time on my heart, and your will be done, like it has been before, like is happening now, and till time immemorial.
So as a brother of Paul the Apostle, and a brother to all the Apostles and brother to the Saints of the Holy Catholic Church, and your Spiritual Brother, I urge you to reconsider this in your life, and be happy, in God’s Might.
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. 6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7
DEAR FRIENDS IN JESUS CHRIST,
Today I will share with you, what the Lord, has shared with me, when I was praying for you before staring my letter to you, so that you may understand, by the spirit of God, what God is trying to tell you today, and not let the Spirit of Evil, Satan and other demonic forces, steal the Word of Joy, the Word of God, away from your heart.
So I was ending my prayer with the final Psalm of Psalm 23 which goes like this.
A psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
And the true meaning of the Psalm got revealed to me, and when it did I was filled with awe and wonder, and now I want to give to you, all and everything that our Father, our Heavenly Father, has shown me, in Jesus Christ.
“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I LACK NOTHING.”
The Lord is our shepherd, we have no need of anything.
- The Lord is our Strength, in our weakness, the Lord is a Great and He is a Just God. As a Good Shepard takes care of His flock, God takes care of us. Can the lamb, speak to His Shepard when it is hungry? No, Yet a Good Shepard knows when He is hungry, and gives him food to eat.(Here Hunger is personified as needs)
- He is ever faithful to our needs, and He knows what we need, and what we do not, thus, when we ask Him in Faith, we receive everything that we ask.
Point to remember
Faith means Faith, Faith means not 99.99% Faith and 0.01% Doubt, because if you doubt, you are bound to fail, your prayer won’t be answered, because you do not acknowledge that God is in control and we have given our hearts to fear, and not to Faith, Faith can move mountains, and Fear can drop that mountain right over us.
- He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. – Psalm 91:15
- What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? – Romans 8:31
“HE MAKES ME LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES,
HE LEADS ME BESIDE QUIET WATERS”
He gives us peace in our daily battles, and gives us comfort and shelter.
- God is Great, and He gives Hope to the Hopeless, Faith to the Faithless, and Love to the Loveless. In the end of the day, when all things are gone, when there is no people, no money, no job, no study, no games, no one to talk with, no hobbies, you will find that these three things, Hope to live life, Faith to empower it, and Love to enjoy it, are also gone.
- Lastly He gives us Peace, in our daily battles, and ends all enmity when we nurture, His gifts and talents of Hope, Faith and Love.
Point to Remember
These are the only basic things that God has given us, and if we waste it out, or do not use them, they will be be destroyed in time. And we will be depressed, sick, fighting our daily battles, without anyone of them. All days would look like, they are night, and darkness rules your life, as there is no light. You remember “The Parable of the Talents” where one Master gives talents to three servants two of them increased it and their talents got increased, and the first one who did more, the master invited him to his joy, and glory, however the last one, who did not use it, the master condemned him, and took him away what he had.
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27
- The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. – Exodus 14:14
“HE REFRESHES MY SOUL.
HE GUIDES ME ALONG THE RIGHT PATHS
FOR HIS NAME’S SAKE.”
He refreshes our soul and makes us anew
He guides us along the right paths
for his name is great.
- We have sinned, and everything that we did, to conceal, that sin, and to get healed from the affect of sins, have already led us to death, and in that death we though lived yet we have lost all 5 senses of living. And when we were in Sin, Satan had a grip over us, and made us sin, as He wanted us, so that we can be sick physically and mentally, and no one was there to help us. However God just could not sit quietly, and see Satan take over and destroy His Own Creation, which was made in His Own Image, and who was carved for love and love alone. So God made a plan, and he knew that all sins, had one punishment, death, and there was no one on earth who had no sinned, So he Sacrificed His son, Jesus, and anointed Him(made Him Christ) so that he can die, even when he had done no wrong, so that when He will be dead to pay the price of our sins, God the Father, can glorify Him, and destroy the power of Sin and Death, by Raising Him from His Own Grave. So God the Father, made us anew, a new creation in Jesus Christ, just like He made Adam, all who believed in His Son, who was a new Creation now, became Next to Adam, same in the likeness of the Glory of God. And that my friends in called being Born Again.
- He has shown us His Commandments, which are quite simple, A) To Believe in His Son Jesus & B) To Love God and One Another. And if we do this, we will be walking the path of the Righteous.
- And He has given us His Son Jesus Christ, Because He is Great God, and His Love for us is Greater than anything and everything, that is created, or that will ever be created. (Just imagine friends, Our Parents of Today, does not want to Sacrifice their own child, that they can go for a vocation into Priest hood for Males, Or Sister hood for Females, But God sent His son, so that he can get beaten, whipped, crowned with thorns, insulted, spitted upon, and lastly getting nailed to a cross, and can you imagine that love of God the Father now friends.)
Points to Remember
If you do no believe in Jesus who Christ, you cannot love one another, and you cannot love God, because Love comes from God, through Jesus Christ, and if you cannot love God, you can’t activate His mercy, or grace in your life, because God is standing just outside your door, knocking, and you have closed it on his face, and now sit tightly closing all windows and doors, so that no light can enter your darkness. Beware friends, this is not just you doing it, on your will, this is Satan doing it, because He knows Darkness cannot eliminate Darkness, But Light can, and when you will allow your hearts and mind and your life, to be lit by God, there is no place for him, in you, and He cannot make you do(namely sins) to keep away from your God. Tada! Now that is why we need to be in constant prayer for ourselves and for one another, that we do not close our hearts to God. Because One sin leads to another, and that path my dear friends, is steep, you’ll go down all at once, loosing everything you have, in real and spiritual life.
- Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” – John 3:3
- And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. – 1 John 3:23
- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. – 5:8
EVEN THOUGH I WALK
THROUGH THE DARKEST VALLEY,
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL,
FOR YOU ARE WITH ME;
YOUR ROD AND YOUR STAFF,
THEY COMFORT ME.
Even though when we walk
through the valley of the dark,
we will fear no evil,
For You Lord, the Light of the World are with us, to enlighten us ;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort us for You are the Good Shepard, who died to protect us, and conquered death, so that we who believe in you will never have to go through the pain of death, and have eternal life, though when our body dies.
- Let me get this straight, Satan is pissed off with God, because God has thrown him out of Heaven, God created Him, as one of most powerful, and beautiful Angels of all time, but He re-payed God, by wanting to be God, with all His Pride, and all the sinful ways that we do now.(Sexual immorality, and lies and everything, because when we sin, we are portraying Satan, and we we walk in Faith we are portraying Jesus Christ, who is God.)So He is The Prince of the World, because on earth,(just because we let him) He rules over us. So that gives you the definition of walking through the valley of the Dark.
- When we walk in Faith, the Faith that God the Father, has given us, in Jesus Christ, we actually become partakers of the same glory of God, that Jesus had, and still has, and that is the Glory of God the Father alone, the Word of God, by which all things are created. So when the Word of God comes to us, and we receive it with the full power of Faith, it leaves no room in our hearts to be afraid, of whatever our enemy the greedy Satan has set for us(Troubles and sufferings). Just look at Jesus Christ, when he was beaten, tortured, or even crucified, was He afraid? No He knew that Father’s will for His was to die, so that people can actually get back Faith in Father, that He is the Creator, and not some created thing! That he is greater than sins, troubles, sufferings, hell, or even Satan Himself! So when we have Faith in the Word of God, and when we do the Will of God,(Trust me I felt it to many times, while writing to you) that my fears are just gone, for I know my God is greater, and I know that there is nothing that is impossible for Him, so if He is making me do something, then its for His Glory, and if I do that He will Glorify me too just like he did to Jesus Christ.
- Trust me friends, when we do God’s work, He is with us, and we have allowed the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit of God, to take over us, to empower us, to do us all things that are physically or mentally impossible for us do, just like for a Person to be murdered(most brutally if I may add) with his own will, without any resistance, and forgive those who have murdered Him(Yes you got that right I’m talking about Jesus Christ)
- Lastly, the last part means, that even if die doing God’s work(Just like Jesus Christ died) we actually do not die, you see, God has already made us alive in Jesus Christ, and now we who believe in Jesus, who is Christ, and has taken the anointment which God has provided for us, and we have started practicing, and being God’s Anointed one to each other, by loving them, forgiving them, and Loving our God, withe everything we have, are living in Spirit already, the Flesh is already died, its just like the Flesh is a Burden because it does not let us do what the Spirit wants us to do. So in that death, that flesh is dead already, so that physical death means nothing to us, with its pains and sufferings means nothing to us, because it has borne by Jesus of Nazareth before hand. Now we are already alive in Spirit, in God’s care, and affection and love, in His Glory.
Points to Remember
Resist the devil, submit to God, and He will flee from you, and all your sickness, your troubles will go too. Do what God tells you do, Say what God tells you to say, and do it when He tells you to do it(No-matter if its 2 in the night or 5 in the evening just do it). For if you do it, then God is with you, and you will get the result which God has prepared for you. And that is the Joy in Following the Master, the Good Shepard, like a sheep follows his Shepard, so that his needs are met, and He is happy and have joy and peace too!
- For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. – Ephesians 6:12
- For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. – Psalm 95:3 – Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one. – Isaiah 44:8
- I can all things in Him who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. – Galatians 2:20
YOU PREPARE A TABLE BEFORE ME
IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES.
YOU ANOINT MY HEAD WITH OIL;
MY CUP OVERFLOWS.
You have prepare a freedom of choice before us
in the presence of all Evil, which prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls
You have sent Christ
and in Him the cup we have forgiveness of sins, and the power not to sin.
- When we sin, we are actually inviting the forces of darkness to rule our lives, our hearts and our mind, but as Christ came, the power of Sin, and the Power of Satan and all demons got reduced, in front of him. For He came to destroy him.So now Sin is not the only choice we have got, we got our lives to live too, by rejecting out the power of sins that dominate us.
- The word “Christ” comes from christos, a Greek word meaning “anointed.” It is the equivalent of the word mashiach, or Messiah,(המשיח) in Hebrew So, to be the Christ, or Messiah, is to be “the anointed one of God.” Christ was not a surname of Jesus, Jesus is Jesus, and He is the Anointed One, who came to Anoint us, so that we can also become Anointed in the same Glory of God, by which God the Father has anointed, Him. And when a person is Anointed by Jesus who is Christ, he or she is called to be a Christian.Now there is detailed way explained why Jesus who is Christ came to Save the World which you may take a read over here, where one of my brothers in Faith have explained in detail, (What does “Christ” actually mean?) And in Jesus Christ, we are actually Born Again, so old flesh is gone, now we are in Spirit, so God has already forgiven us of our past sins, and given us the Power not to Sin again. And that power is only activated when we believe Jesus who is Christ, and practice love.
Points to Remember
We have got back our lives, now we just have to retain it, so stop sinning if you are, and you have all its takes to Stop it. Just a Simple Yes My Lord I will do, will do the trick, and when you make effort to that Yes, then you are saying Yes I believe in Jesus who is Christ, and Yes I am also becoming a Christian.
- The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. – 1 John 3:8
- My purpose in writing you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And if I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven it in the presence of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan should not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. – 2 Corinthians 9-11
“SURELY YOUR GOODNESS AND LOVE WILL FOLLOW ME
ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE,
AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD
Surely Your Faithfulness and Your Glory will be with us
all the days of our lives,
as we live in You, and You in us.
Now if we believe all these above verses, which are nothing but commandments, and assurance, and apply them in our lives that, we
- Surrender our daily battles, (love and joy, pain and cries) to Jesus(and thus through him to our Heavenly Father) and believe that He is in Control in every situation that we are in.
- If we use our Talents of Hope, Love & Faith not only in our own lives, but also be a beacon of Light, Be a Christian, an Anointed one of God, an Apostle of Jesus to the world.
- If we Believe in Jesus Christ & Accept him as our Lord and Savior, and do His words
- If we love others like Jesus Christ, if we Be a Christ to other, and make them Christians by bringing them to Jesus.(Now please note they are not going to come if they see us as judgmental, persecutors or anything other than love-ly forgiving accepting persons who does not fear to ask for forgiveness if any mistake or sin is committed against that non Christian)
- If we have Faith in our Lives, and do not doubt, and do not give into Fear of anything but of God, our Heavenly Father.
- If we give proper respect to our God, and to all those are chosen and Appointed by God, and sent to us and believe them too!((That also means going to Confession regularly, and taking the Holy Communion regularly, as directed by the Vicar of Jesus Christ, the Seat of Peter, our Most beloved Pope of all times, Pope Francis and believing in all those whom Jesus has sent to us for our guide and not condemn them like many do to our Pope, to you I tell you friend, I believe did you just forget that you are Christian, and I suppose you are not given authority to Judge, because Jesus though having authority, DID NOT)
- If we choose to reject Satan in our lives, and not to Sin, and live like a proper Christian, doing what God wants us to do, Saying what God shared with us.
- We will be a new Creation, just like Adam, just like Jesus.
- We will become Children of God, legitimate & adopted heirs to the same Glory of God the Father, which actually made Jesus to raise from the death.
- We are going to heaven, or better than that, heaven will come down and live in us. We will feel the presence of God in our own lives, and will understand fully the power of His Glory. The Kingdom of God, will be in us.
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Now if we are children, then we are heirs–heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. – Romans 8:17
- Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. – John 14:23
- Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a man planted in his field. Although it is the smallest of all seeds, yet it grows into the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.” Matthew 13:31-32
That is why my dear friends in Jesus Christ, our Lord has told you through St Paul, through many others, and through me, that
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. 6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:4-7
Because in Jesus Christ we are more than forgiven, we are the assembly of the righteous people of the Lord.
God Bless you all
Praise the Lord
Bless the Lord Oh My Soul For You Lord,are the Greatest of all.
Come let us Lift our Hands in Praise of our Lord God! Heavenly and Earth Rejoice in your Praise My Lord.
The Whole Creation Invoked to Praise the LORD.
1Praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD from the heavens;
Praise Him in the heights!
2Praise Him, all His angels;
Praise Him, all His hosts!
3Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all stars of light!
4Praise Him, highest heavens,
And the waters that are above the heavens!
5Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For He commanded and they were created.
6He has also established them forever and ever;
He has made a decree which will not pass away.
7Praise the LORD from the earth,
Sea monsters and all deeps;
8Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
9Mountains and all hills;
Fruit trees and all cedars;
10Beasts and all cattle;
Creeping things and winged fowl;
11Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;
12Both young men and virgins;
Old men and children.
13Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above earth and heaven.
14And He has lifted up a horn for His people,
Praise for all His godly ones;
Even for the sons of Israel, a people near to Him.
Praise the LORD!
Published by Abraham Ofhisglory