TomTom is one of the best companies that is providing some of the best GPS devices that are being used widely by users. These devices are for the people who are visiting new and different places every now and then.
With this device, you will also get the location where you are traveling to and where you are currently. But in order to make sure that your device is working right, you need to update TomTom Maps.
In order to update the TomTom, there are certain steps that you need to follow. Let us now see how you will be able to Update the TomTom Map free of cost.
When you are going to update the device, there are some steps that need to be followed. You need to either use the My drive connect or TomTom home for this. In order to know which is the program that needs to be used for updating the maps in your device.
Then you need to go to what program that you need to update the TomTom Map? With my drive connect, if you are using it, there are certain steps that you need to follow:
- You need to make sure that you are using the latest version of the MyDrive connect on the computer.
- Then you need to connect the navigation device to the computer. Then you need to switch on the device.
- You will see that the My drive connect is then going to search automatically for the latest updates for the navigation device. This is going to be offered through the latest map guarantee.
- After that, you are required to click and continue and then follow the instructions that are given on the screen, this is going to help you download the latest TomTom Map Update.
- When the installation is complete, the page is going to redirect to my content page. The status at this time will be changed to the connected. After you have seen the connected option, you will get a message that the installation has been completed.
These are the steps through which you will be able to Update TomTom Map. If you are facing any issues then you can get in touch with our experts and they will help you resolve the issue. They will provide you with the best solutions!
Published by Adam Smith