Are you ready for this..? COCONUT OIL!! There has been so much hype lately about coconut oil. From your home to your body, coconut oil uses are countless. It's actually proven that using coconut oil has some major benefits, both health and beauty wise. I've used coconut oil for quite some time now, and it's done wonders for me. These are a few ways that I've personally used coconut oil.
- Make up remover- Simply scoop a small amount, and rub gently on to your skin and then wipe off.
- Night moisturizer- I swear by this! Apply as your night moisturizer or on dry patches and your skin will love you for it.
- Flyaway tamer- Apply a tiny amount (using too much can make your hair look oily) on areas with flyaway's and ends.
- Lip balm- Say bye bye to chapped lips.
- Deep conditioner- Massage all over hair, leave in for at least an hour before rinsing or you can also leave it on over night.
What other ways do you use coconut oil? Share in the comments below and thanks for reading.
Published by Adriana Jaramillo