This is my list of my favourite books, Ever! By my photo you can see that I am a huge Sherrilyn Kenyon fan! I am obsessed! I have also got the complete collection of her work on Kindle as well. Just in case I want to read in the dark 😋
So, my first book on the list will be a Sherrilyn Kenyon book 😋
- Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon - This is no doubt one of my favourites! I could easily put her entire work on my list but it'd be long and I like variation in my blog.
- Normal by Graeme Cameron - This is one of the strangest books in my collection. The main character is the murderer and I actually found myself loving him! I love Normal! Such a good book! I recommend it!
- Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - The entire series had me in a trance and I could NOT put this book down! If you love The Mortal Instruments series try this book!
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Claire - I must admit I haven't been a fan of the Mortal Instruments but her other series is fantastic! I love the time period, location and the characters are lovable!
- Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens - Of course good old Chevy would be on here! The first book, her debut, had me fixed to each page and sat on the edge of my seat! For more Chevy Stevens information check out my review!
- True Blood by Charlaine Harris - I read the book before I watched the series and I love both! I don't know how I've survived without my True Blood fix each week! But I tell myself, 'You have the books! Re-read them!' So, I might just do that!
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell - I know! This book is a little light for me, who loves gore and all things mystical and creepy. Truth is I have a secret...I LOVE period dramas! On the TV and in Literature! Especially soppy love stories! This definately a fave! I fell in love with Mr Thornton! Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Read it and you'll see what I mean.
- Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen - Another soppy romance! Can't help myself! What can I say I'm a romantic!
- Tempted by the Highland Warrior by Michelle Willingham - Okay, yes, it's a Mills and Boon! But I like it! Loads of romance, action and men in kilts! Gets a womans heart fluttering!
- Zomb-B by Darren Shan - I really enjoy these books! I read the first one and loved it, so when I saw the next two in The Works I got them! They are waiting to be read, sitting patiently on my book shelf for their turn! If your new to zombie horror have a read of these!
All these books are worth reading and loving! They opened new genres for me and allowed me to explore my taste in books. Which is quite varied! I didn't realise I loved period dramas until I read North and South! I never knew my love of mythology would lead me to Sherrilyn Kenyon! The amount of writers and books in the world is so vast that you should make the time to explore! Explore and experience!
As always thank you for your support! ❤️ Happy Reading!
Published by Aimee Shepherd