Shopping for the men in our lives can seem like the hardest task! But, here are some ideas and tips that may make the job a little easier for you!
- Make a list. Whether it is a mental list or one written with pen and paper make a point to list some of their favourite activities, hobbies and foods!
- Remember that thoughtful gifts are nice too and it shouldn't always be about how much you spend on them but what you got for them.
- Start surfing the web for things related to them. Here is my list of possible ideas.
For the sporty boys:
- New basketball, soccer ball, football, etc.
- Basketball or soccer shorts
- Sweater or t-shirts
- Mini basketball net that you can hang on a door
- Golf stimulator or mini course
- Sport related video games
- Gym bag or water bottle
This is just an example. Here is a more generalized list.
- Gift card
Check out my pinterest for more creative ideas!
Published by Andie Toderovitz