The Victony Extender Setup will solve all of your internet speed issues. It allows you to use your WiFi connection. It's a totally wireless system that's still relatively simple to set up, making it less of a hassle.
It has an unrivaled WiFi spectrum thanks to its four antennas. It'll work with almost every router. It has three modes of operation: repeater, connection point, and router.
To experience high-speed internet, place this extender in a convenient location in your home or office.
The victony ac1200 Extender Setup interface can be configured in a range of ways. So, let's get started on this installation.
Victony WiFi Extender Setup via WPS
You can attach your Victony AC1200 Extender to your router by plugging it in. It is proposed that they be positioned in the same space to facilitate touch.
- Wait until the Power LED is solid and the extender is secure before proceeding.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the WPS button on the Victory Repeater.
- Using a router to duplicate the above-mentioned procedure.
- The steady lights on both devices will now begin flickering for around 15-20 seconds before stopping. The Victony extender setup has been shown to be successful.
- The light on your Victony Extender will return to normal. If this still doesn't fit, try resetting your extender.
- You can now unplug your extender and relocate it within the router's range.
- If you use the same password as your router, your extender will appear in your WiFi list. Connect and begin streaming right away with no buffering.
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup via Browser
Place the Extender between the problem area and your router to begin. It is not appropriate to attach your extender to your router in this situation.
- Having a half percent of signals from a router to Extender is important.
- When your extender is switched on, pick the 'extender or repeater' mode.
- Wait for the Power LED to turn green and stay steady until proceeding.
- From your phone's/tablet's/WiFi laptop's settings, pick the Victony extender network. If you connected to it, it will be an open network with no password.
- Once it is connected, it will claim there is no internet, so go ahead and open your browser.
- In the address bar, type ap setup login or 192.168.10.1 and press enter. This will take you to the Victony Extender Setup tab. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Enter your username and password when asked. In both places, fill out the 'admin' form.
- When it asks which type of network you want to expand, pick the network you want to extend and enter a new password.
- The machine will reboot for around 1 minute before you can connect to the devices after upgrading the settings.
- Go to your laptop's WiFi settings and connect it to the Victony Extender to use high-speed internet.
Victony Extender Setup as an access point
If you don't mind using a 20-foot ethernet cable or if you already have an ethernet cable installed in the walls, this might be the best choice for setting up an access point. You're still unsure on whether or not this is the right option. It's due to the fact that it's faster than WiFi. Before you begin, make sure the switch is set to Access Point mode. Let's get this party started, shall we?
- Connect your Victony Extender to the device in which you want to use it.
- After plugging in the repeater, connect the ethernet cable from the LAN Port to your router.
- Connect to the Victory Extender network that appears in your phone's/tablet's/WiFi laptop's WiFi list.
- Open your browser on the same screen after it's been connected. Then, in the address bar, select 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup.
- The Victony Extender Setup wizard will open in a new tab.
- After that, you'll be prompted to enter your Username and Password. In both places, fill out the 'admin' form.
- Selecting a mode is the next step in the configuration process; select Access Point Mode and push the next button.
- For your Access Point, create a new password, SSID, and security type.
- At the conclusion of the procedure, it will be reset. This mission will take about a minute to complete.
- You should be able to connect to your computers after a reboot.
- You'll be able to link more devices to the Victony Extender since it has two ethernet ports, allowing you to stream and run without interruption.
Published by ap setup