To figure out why God created man, it must be the best way to read through the Revelation, the last volume and the conclusion of the Bible. In it, it is written that there is a hugely fierce great big war, Armageddon, between God and Satan (Revelation 16:13~16):
13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
This war is far from the general expectation of many people, God’s easy winning against Satan. As it is so ferocious, even the angel, coming to Daniel, said that there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that time (Daniel 12:1):
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Furthermore, a great red dragon drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth (Revelation 12:3~4):
3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
God created man in order to produce the righteous soldiers, fighting against Satan in the Armageddon. Nevertheless, if most people pray to God only for their own blessing, it seems very sad and regrettable to God. Looking into the conversation, about destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, between God and Abraham, it is definitely clear for God to earnestly long for the righteous (Genesis 18:32):
32. And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.
God had established the Israel through Abraham, sent in there Jesus, and eventually drove him to take up the Cross. Unwittingly, most people tend to simply regard the crucifixion of Jesus as a big blessing for all human beings.
Indeed, the crucifixion was very much sad, horrible, and unbearable to both God and Jesus. It should not have been done. But, due to the very much difficulty in bringing back human beings from Satan, it could not help being executed.
All the people around the world should deeply ponder upon this problem, and clearly realize that all contexts in the Bible are focused totally upon producing the righteous soldiers in the blood of Jesus.
Now, it is just the very moment for all truth-seeker to learn the Holy Words for this time, reborn as the righteous one for God and Jesus, and finally fight against Satan.
P.S. Here, the KJV Bible is used.
Seokchul Baek, Ph.D.
under the Second Olive Tree:
Published by Seokchul Baek