What's freaking up you guys? It's been forever since I blogged and to be honest, I missed it a lot. I hope you guys are doing well.
Jumping on to today's post, as you might have guessed from the topic or the image, it's about benefits of drinking hot lemon water every single morning. I cannot believe all the time I was struggling with skin issues, I did not know about this.
As we all have been told by our elders at some point in our lives to drink hot water first thing in the morning, adding lemon to it is like icing on the cake. It makes it even more beneficial for our digestive system and skin issues.
Lemon is packed with nutrients like calcium, potassium, iron, vitamin C&A, and pectin fiber. It is also a great source of citric acid, phosphorus, and magnesium. As it has pectin fiber, it is popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It also helps purify the blood.
Now, let's move on to the BENEFITS
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile(digestive juice). Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system. It also maintains the pH level in the body.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It is extremely good for the skin. It makes skin shiny and helps reduce scarring from within.
- Hot lemon water actually helps cure a common cold. It also helps maintain eyesight.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts, especially after an exhausting workout session.
I drink it as my post workout drink every single morning. I've been drinking it for almost 15 days now and I have seen a visible difference in my skin. It's definitely brighter but I still have a long way to go. Definitely, try this if you have digestive issues or dull skin and things like that.
That's it for now my loves. I hope you enjoyed and it helped you in some way. I'll talk to you guys in my next post. If you have any requests or questions, feel free to comment.
Connect with me on my social media, I will link them below.
Thanks for reading! :)
Published by Bhavya Pal