Today, this post will be all about hormonal acne. It can happen to anyone at any age be it teen or pregnancy or 40's. It happens when hormones inside the body undergo changes, PMS being majority of time in girls(we all can relate :p).
Some tips to control em:
- Exercise- Increases blood flow all over the body which regulates hormones. Also it produces special hormone called endorphin which makes you happy and also controls bad hormones.
- Diet- Try eating less oily foods. Cut on dairy products and nuts. Eat more salad and have an diet rich in iron and protein.
- Water- Okay so we all have heard it million times but still don't do it. I have a sticky note on my wall right above my desk with "DRINK WATER" written on it. Also, keep a bottle with yourself. I don't know what is it but when i have a bottle with myself, i manage to drink more water than usual. It keeps our system clean.
- Sleep- We all say we love sleep but how much do we actually sleep? Also, quality sleep is important that the number of hours. Regulate your sleep pattern for two weeks and you will feel the difference. You will wake up with a fresh and happy mood and your body will thank you for that. :)
- De-stress- Stress is the key problem to not only acne but also causes illness and hair fall too. Keep calm, you got it girl! :D
This post is third post in my ACNE SERIES. If u haven't read my previous post read it here- https://https://assets.assets.mytrendingstories.com//article/tips-to-prevent-acne/ or my acne story here- https://https://assets.assets.mytrendingstories.com//article/skins-worst-nightmare-my-acne-story/
My Social Media-
Blog Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/herunicornisland/
Personal Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/bhavyapal/
Published by Bhavya Pal