At around past 7:00pm, we have entered the venue and upon entering, I saw two banners hanging. Both banners have Lee Hi's pictures and one banner said, "We are always here to hold your hand!" and the other, "You are our star."
After past 8 o'clock, the lights were dimmed and were now focus on the stage and that's when Lee Hi went up the stage. Lee Hi opened the show with 'Breathe,' which for sure made everyone teary-eyed upon hearing her singing voice live. Next songs were 'Fool For Love', 'Up All Night', then 'Special'. In which Lee Hi slayed rapping the rap parts of Tablo for 'Up All Night', and the parts of Jennie Kim for 'Special'. 👌 Lee Hi said some Filipino words like "Mabuhay!" and "Salamat!" She also said some words in Korean which was translated in English by her translator. As I remember, she said that she will work hard and she was happy to meet her Filipino fans.
I got wonderstruck while seeing Lee Hi and hearing her sing, 'Rose' and 'Missing You.' It was truly pleasant for my ears to hear. During 'Missing You' was also the time Hicecreams raised the "We Love You Lee Hi" banners.
After "Missing You," Lee Hi went backstage and the band played some instrumentals. During this time, the cake for Lee Hi was being prepared and we were wearing our pink party hats for Lee Hi's birthday surprise. This was also the time Dasuri Choi went to the stage to make us prepare for the surprise for Lee Hi. A few minutes later, Lee Hi went back to the stage with a new outfit and all of us were singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She blew her candles and received flowers. After the birthday surprise was the interview part to let us know Lee Hi more, and Dasuri Choi was the MC. The following are some of the questions and answers however, I am not 100% sure of the translations since it was kind of hard to hear with the cheering crowd.
- What is your favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean
- What is the most important thing/s you need to bring? Shades and Socks
- If you will win the lottery, what will you buy? A big house and a recording studio
- What is the memorable thing someone from YG told her? When YG told her that to be the artist that can do only her can do.
- What is the memorable gift she received? It is the surprise the fans prepared for her today (Sept. 23) with the party hats and all
- Which movie character would you like to be? Angelina Jolie of Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Where do you want to go for your honeymoon? Cebu
- What do you want to hear from men? She wants to hear "attractive" more than "pretty."
- What kind of men do you like? Someone with the leadership quality (And this was the time everyone was shouting "Hanbin! Hanbin!" haha)
- Can you choose from any of the artist? She can't choose from the artist but anyone that she can talk to.
- How do you want to spend your Christmas? She wants to spend it with her boyfriend but she doesn't have one. (😅😅😅)
- What gift do you want to receive from Santa? A boyfriend (😅😅😅)
- Why don't you have any boyfriend? She doesn't know but maybe she doesn't have a boyfriend to meet us (fans). (Aww, Lee Hi)
- What dish would you make for the fans? Tteokbokki
- Are you into cooking? Not well
- Where are you 10 years later? She said she will turn 31 years old and would still sing.
- What is your future plan? She said to work hard for her next album and to meet more fans.
When the interview was done, Lee Hi performed 'Mama Do', 'Bust Your Windows' and 'Mercy' which was truly amazing! Next song was 'Fxxk Wit Us' which Lee Hi said we are the only ones who can hear it live and again, she slayed Dok2's rapping part! Truly an honor to hear it.👊 Next ones were 'Official' and 'World Tour' where she again showed us her rapping skills (truly YG Material!).
My Star was the next song where she said, "Mahal ko kayo!" which was followed by 'Hold My Hand.' During 'Hold My Hand,' she was reaching her hands out to us and we were also reaching out our hands to her. 😍 Lastly, she sang 'It's Over' where it gave us a hint the show was almost over. 😪 After singing it, she said goodbye and went backstage.
The lights were out and of course, we know there should be an encore. We were shouting, "encore! encore! encore!" or "Lee Hi, we love you!" or just cheering her name, "Lee Hi! Lee Hi! Lee Hi!" Since there's no Lee Hi showing up, we decided to sing "Happy Birthday" instead and once we were done singing, she went up the stage again.
For her encore, she sang 'Turn It Up', 'I'm Different' and '1, 2, 3, 4.' Everyone was standing up and just enjoying Lee Hi perform. Everyone was singing along with her and just partying!
The projects for Seoulite was a success! The cake, party hats, banners, having a sea of pink by wearing something pink, and the fanchants! Applause for us! 👏👏👏
Seoulite showcase was amazing! Lee Hi was truly an artist and if I love her before hearing her live, I love her 1000000+ times more. Hearing her live was the same as playing her CD, flawless and leaving me lost for words. ❤️❤️❤️ I would never regret in attending her concert and if she will be coming back, I'll be going to her show and witness her sing live again.
Thank you PULP Live World for bringing another YG Artist in the Philippines! 💕 Kudos to you guys! 👊
- Fool For Love
- Up All Night
- Missing You
- Mama Do
- Bust Your Windows
- Fxxk Wit Us
- World Tour
- My Star
- Hold My Hand
- It's Over
16. Turn It Up
17. I'm Different
18. 1, 2, 3, 4
*Lee Hi Seoulite poster is from hello63.
*Interview part and set list is not 100% accurate since I was truly in awe watching Lee Hi.
*Before grabbing the photos, please ask permission and do not remove the watermark.
Published by Carleen L