This bracelet is ideal for the Friendship's Day that's coming next month!
What you will need:
- Para-chord (macrame wire)
- Candle (and matchsticks)
- Jump rings, hooks
- You will para-chord of 4 times the length around your wrist. Fold it in half and make sure it's taut. I used an exam board to hold it in place.
- Slide a bead through one end. Later, put the other end into the bead from the opposite direction.
- Repeat this step for beads of different color until the bracelet of desired length in formed.
- After this, stick the ends of para-chord. Para-chord melts when in contact with fire. So slightly burn the ends and stick them together. (adult supervision required for age below 14)
- After sticking the ends together, I added jump-rings and hooks as shown above.
This is how it finally turned out. I like it and I hope you do too!
Let me know if you liked it! If you try this, post a picture with #celesteandnova or tag me (@celeste.and.nova )
Thanks for reading!
Published by Chinmayi Hegde