I thought this would be fun to write and I'm sure you'll learn more about me via this post.
5 Things I Could Not Live Without:
1. My Husband: He is my best friend. I honestly don't know how I got through the first 24 years of my life without knowing him. Example of how amazing he is: yesterday I was on my way to a meeting I was nervous about. On my way, my phone was on silent and I didn't see that he had called. He left me a voice mail and it was "Eye of the Tiger" playing. It was just...perfect and put a smile on my face and took my mind off being anxious. If we could quit our jobs and just be together 24/7 I think we would both have a great time.
2. My Dog: We have an almost 8yr old puggle named Odie. He's a snuggler and a sleeper. I feel like he probably sleeps about 23hrs a day. Even when we get home from work, he will get excited and run around for about 10min, get tired, and take a nap. He's adorable and brightens up my day.
3. Bobby Pins: I use bobby pins probably 2-3 times a week minimum. My hair is thin but I have a lot of it so it's one of the few ways I can get it to stay put and still look a little stylish.
4. Shiny things: I loooooooooove anything sparkly, shiny, or metallic. I am obsessed. I even bought those containers from Bath and Body Works that your soap and body spray sits in and it's covered in pearls and rhinestones. If I have the option to wear something with sparkles, it's happening. There is no such thing as too much shine.
5. Music: Whenever I want to be "in the zone" at work and get a lot done, or even when I'm taking a shower, I love having music playing. It lets me escape and just makes me happy. I don't think I could live without it.
Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see more from me, visit my blog: http://www.mightymurphinfashionranger.wordpress.com or visit my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Mightymurphinfashionranger
Published by Christine Murphy