And here lies all the books I have promised myself to read this year. I made a vow to myself the start of this year to read +50 books by the end of 2017, although there are far less listed below. But that's okay...cause there's still time to add on more. There's always time.
I'm known for book ADD. I have to read between 2-4 books at least at a time.. because one just isn't enough. This accounts for iBooks, Kindle downloads, novels I found for $1 at Priscilla's Coffee in Burbank..and scouring other peoples' lists of recommended reads. Enjoy.
- All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation – Rebecca Traister
- Rise Sister Rise - Rebecca Campbell
- Pussy: A Reclamation
- Light is the New Black - Rebecca Campbell
- Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - Joe Dispenza
- Radical Self Love – Gala Darling
- Seat of the Soul
- The Glass Menagerie
- The Ethical Slut
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- The Sleep Revolution – Arianna Huffington
- Women Who Run with the Wolves
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo – Amy Schumer
- The Female Brain
- I Know This Much is True
- Goddesses Never Age
- Daring Greatly
- Rising Strong
get ready for the rest....
Published by Dani Savka