It's my 18th Birthday today (2nd Feb)!! So excited about this day and what will come after it! On another note, it's been so long since my last outfit update so I decided it's about time to finally fix that. As it's a special day today, I won't annoy you with my usual outfit description but instead I will share with you my 18 birthday wishes!
- Being more positive.
- Loving the small things in life.
- Being more persistent and hardworking.
- Getting perfect grades everywhere (lol)
- Leaving more time to make videos.
- Spending more time in my blog (obviously something I should work on)
- Visiting at least 2 new places this year
- Smiling more
- Seing the good over the bad.
- Being more brave
- And less shy
- And more confident
- And maybe a bit less serious and bossy at times
- Spending amazing time with my amazing boyfriend and family
- Making this blog and youtube work
- Being proud of my work
- And last but not least, living this year to the fullest because you're only 18 once!
I hope these 18 different thoughts made you feel a bit more positive! Smile once for me! See you in my next post!
See the rest of the blog post on my blog!
Have a lovely day!
Published by Dessie Bratanova