Consultant Laser and Laparoscopic Urologist,
Kidney Transplant Surgeon
Dr Shyam Varma qualified as MS (General Surgery) in 2003 from KEM Hospital and SGS Medical College, Mumbai; Mch (Urology) in 2008 from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai; Fellow Advanced 3D Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplant in 2015 from Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi & Aesculap, Germany.
Dr Shyam Varma got a vast experience in renal transplant doing with an average 4-5 transplant per week in Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi & Aesculap, Germany. Having 15+ years experience in Urology; has gained extensive long term experience in diagnosing and treating Kidney Stones, Prostate Enlargement, Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Incontinence, male infertility and Erectile Dysfunction – Impotence.
Working as Laparoscopic and Laser Urologist, Renal Transplant Surgeon with special interests in Advanced Laparoscopic and reconstructive upper and lower pelvic urological surgeries, Laser for prostate and stone diseases.
Book an appointment
- Mch (Urology)
- Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplant (Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi; Aesculap Germany)
- Trained Robotic Surgeon with CMR robotics
- 73448 Telengana State Medical Council
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- South Zone Urological Society of India (SZUSI)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplant (ISOT)
- 2015 - Present Laparoscopic Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Pace hospitals and Continental hospitals
- 2014 - 2015 Fellowship Advanced Lap and Renal Transplant
- 2012 - 2014 Laparoscopic Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Pace Hospitals, Mediciti Hospitals and Care Hospitals
- 2010 - 2012 Laparoscopic Urologist at KIMS Hospitals
- 2009 - 2010 Laparoscopic Urologist at Apollo Hospitals
Published by Dr Shyam Varma