Facebook has always been one of the most popular and commonly used socializing networks out there. Millions of people worldwide prefer to use this platform to stay closely connected to their friends and loved ones. Using Facebook is pretty easy and straightforward for anyone. One needs to create an account to access Facebook on any of their smart devices. You can use this social networking service on multiple platforms, including Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPads, and Mac and Windows devices. There are multiple great features that you can find within Facebook’s social networking platform. If you are one of the users of this platform, you might be familiar with how it works. Also, Facebook continues to add new features from time to time to enhance the experience of its users. The platform even enables you to sign out of your accounts remotely from anywhere.
Do you want to know how any Facebook user can sign out of their account remotely from anywhere? Do you also access this socializing service on your computers or mobile devices? If you wish to know how you can sign out of your Facebook account remotely, you will have to read this full blog. Here, you will get to see the method for this.
Logging out of a Facebook Account Remotely from Anywhere
Facebook has an option that allows you to sign out of your account remotely from anywhere using any of your devices. This can be helpful in various scenarios. For instance, you forgot to log out of your account on your friend’s PC, in the library, or in the hotel business center. And obviously, you don’t want anyone to sneak around your profile. Well, for that, you can use the option to sign out of your account remotely from anywhere. Keeping your Facebook account logged in on a shared device can lead to serious privacy issues. But you have the option to avoid such issues. You will be able to log out of your Facebook account remotely by following a simple procedure. As Facebook is a multi-platform social networking site, here, you will be provided with the methods to sign out of your account remotely on both computers and mobile devices. Here is the complete guide to follow.
Method to Sign Out of Facebook Remotely on a Computer System
Look at the below-mentioned instructions to sign out of your Facebook account remotely using a computer system:
- First, you will have to open Google Chrome or any web browser on your computer system.
- Using the browser, go to the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com.
- After getting to the next page, you will have to click the arrow icon located next to the notification bell at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you will have to choose the option of “Settings and Privacy.”
- In the next menu that appears on your screen, click the “Settings” icon.
- Next up, you will go to the left panel to click the “Security and Login” option.
- On the next window that appears, you will scroll down to go to the “Where you’re logged in” section.
- If there are too many devices, you can click on the “See More” option.
- At last, go to the bottom right corner of the screen, where you will see an option labeled “Log out of all sessions.” You will have to click it to sign out of your Facebook account remotely.
Steps to Log Out of Facebook Account Remotely on a Mobile Device
Here are the instructions to sign out of a Facebook account remotely from anywhere on a mobile device:
- First, you will launch the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- If you are using an iPhone, you will go to the bottom right corner to tap the menu icon.
- If you are on your Android device, you will find the menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the menu that appears, tap the settings (gear) icon.
- Next, tap on the “Password and Security” option to proceed.
- On the next screen, scroll down through your screen to get to the section titled “Where you’re logged in.”
- Now, you will see a list on your screen. You can tap on an individual device and choose to log out or secure your account. And that’s all.
So, this is all you will have to do to sign out of your Facebook account remotely from anywhere using your desktop PC and mobile device. Try the methods right away. And visit our official website to know more.
Published by Elisa Wilson