Amazon has now become one of the most popular and commonly used platforms that millions of people use for online shopping. The platform provides you with the best products, made of the finest quality materials. Also, with Amazon Prime Video, which is a media streaming service by Amazon, you can stream any videos or music. Anyone can easily use Amazon on any of their smart devices, including Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPads, and Windows and Mac computers. To access the platform, one needs to create a user account. If you are already a user of this service, you must know how it works. And creating an Amazon account is also a straightforward task for anyone. If you already hold an account, you can sign in easily. But what if you want to log out of your Amazon account?
Are you also an Amazon user and want to log out of your account on any of your devices? Don’t know how to do so? If you are a new user of this service, you might not know how to log out of your account. You must keep reading this post to get all the details about this.
Signing out of an Amazon app or website
You will have to follow a proper procedure to sign out of your Amazon account. There might be multiple reasons why you want to log out of your Amazon account. It might be because you want to access your account on a different device. Whatever the reason might be, you will be able to log out of your Amazon account by going through some simple instructions. Also, as this is a multi-platform service, here you will see the methods to log out of your account on your mobile device and PC. So, let’s see the first technique, which is signing out of an Amazon account using a mobile device.
Instructions to sign out of Amazon account on a mobile device
Here are the steps to follow for signing out of an Amazon account on a mobile device:
- First, you will have to launch the Amazon mobile app on your device. You can launch the app from the home screen of your device.
- After opening the app, go to the bottom right corner of the screen and tap the three stacked lines that you can see.
- Next, scroll down through your screen and tap the option of “Settings.”
- In the list of the options that appear on your screen, you will have to tap on “Sign Out.” And that’s it.
Steps to log out of Amazon account on a computer system
Follow the steps to sign out of your Amazon account using a web browser on your computer system.
- Launch a web browser on your computer system and go to the Amazon website at http://www.amazon.com.
- After getting to the website, go to the top-left corner of your screen and click on the “Accounts and Lists” option from the menu.
- At last, go to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on the “Sign Out” option. That’s all.
So, this is how you can sign out of your Amazon user account using any of your smart devices. And this is all we can provide you with for now. If you wish to read more posts like this, you can take a tour of our official website.
Published by Elisa Wilson