You never forget your first love, that’s at least what people say. And I believe it is true. Maybe you even don’t get over them either. It may not be a part of your life anymore, but at one point it was a huge part of you. It will not define you or your future life, but the impact of it being the first, is something that you will never be able to shake.
Therefore I made a top 10 of things that I believe we learn from our first loves. Maybe you will agree in the things I think, at least some of them.
- You never forget your first love.
- You experience a lot of “firsts” with your first love. that you will never forget.
- You experience that arguing just belongs in relationships.
- It takes a lot of work! A LOT!
- Communication is very important.
- The feeling of that there is someone who thinks that you are just amazing, is just an incredible feeling!
- Trusting someone completely is a very hard task!
- Butterflies in your stomach will fade away…
- You will always compare your first love with everyone that comes after.
- But nontheless, you will love again
This top ten is a little list that I also recognize in my own lovelife. I will never forget my first love and I am actually very happy for that. Even though we are not together anymore and we had plenty of fights and he still can make me mad, I am truly happy that I had the opportunity to experience it. And I am happy that this particular boy was my first love.
Published by Elma Omukic