Americans are on a need to know basis about the Benghazi terrorist attack. Here you will find information that is etched in stone – all of it can be verified or corroborated.  Much of this article comes from declassified material that was released to the public about Benghazi. Below you will learn about the key players in the attack including where they were and what they were doing during the Benghazi attack on our four American men. 

What you will read is a non-fiction story that has a hideous horrific beginning and so far the final chapter hasn’t been written yet.  The families of these four brave Americans (Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty and Sean Smith)’s have been thrown to the wolves.

Barack Obama – Commander in Chief was briefed immediately about the terrorist attack by Defense Secretary (Leon Panetta) and Joint Chief’s Chairman ( General Martin Dempsey.)   Obama ignored these two men and departed for Las Vegas for a campaign speech.  He wasn’t concerned nor did he stay at the White House.  He did not fulfill his oath to Americans to defend and protect our Nation and all Americans.

Hillary Clinton – Secretary of State was not only negligent in her duties, she lied on the witness stand, lied to all Americans and sadly lied to the families who’s loved ones had been slayed by terrorists.  Clinton told the families the terrorist attack was due to an online video. 

One thing that hasn’t been verified yet is who choreographed the video scheme.  It definitely was one of these people, Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Clinton or a top staffer.  Anyway Clinton sat in her dog house being a good Obama pup; (1) She notified Egypt’s Prime Minister and her daughter Chelsea that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, (2) After she verified that Chris Stevens (Our Ambassador) had been killed, she started tweeting like a raving maniac spreading the word that this was not a terrorist attack, but was the result of a video. 

Hillary will be remembered as the one who said under oath when being questioned about Benghazi, “What difference does it make?” 

Obama & Clinton created a 70,000 dollar ad on Pakistani Television denouncing the Anti-Muslim Video.  For weeks after the Benghazi massacre, Obama, Clinton, Rice, Carney & the Liberal news media beat this lie to death.

Rice – was Barack and Hillary’s guinea pig, she was lied to and coerced into going on 5 Sunday Shows on national TV to broadcast the vicious lies about the video.

 Sept. 16, 2012: Libya President Mohamed Magariaf says on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that the attack on the U.S. consulate was planned months in advance.  Magariaf also said, Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.” Rice pounced on President Magariaf’s statement calling him everything but a liar.

Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant Secretary of State for international programs, said she was in the D.S. Command Post following the terrorist attack in real time on the phone.  Charlene assumed that help was being deployed from Tripoli. 

Here is what Charlene said under testimony which verifies she believed help was on its way to Benghazi.  Lamb:  Here is what she said, Sir, what was happening is they were making multiple phone calls and it was very important that they communicate with the annex in Tripoli because this is where additional resources were coming from.  So they would hang up on us and then call back. It appears Military assistance was on its way???? 

Cheryl Mills (Clinton's Chief of Staff) is more than a person of interest. Cheryl reeks of criminal activity, but she’s a sharp cookie and has walked away squeaky clean so far…

CIA Director, General David Petraeus testified that the CIA believes the Benghazi attacks were conducted by terrorists, not a spontaneous demonstration. General Petraeus was in disagreement with Obama, Clinton & Rice’s talking points and wouldn’t play their political game.  We all know what happened to Petraeus! 

 http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83966.html#ixzz2t52nyWBz

Gen. Carter Ham, who at the time was head of AFRICOM, the Defense Department combatant command with jurisdiction over Libya, told the House in classified testimony last year that it was him who broke the news about the unfolding situation in Benghazi to then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The tense briefing -- in which it was already known that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens had been targeted and had gone missing -- occurred just before the two senior officials departed the Pentagon for their session with the commander in chief.  By James Rosen, Published January 14, 2014, FoxNews.com

There are many other key players who were in around Benghazi during the terrorist attack – the three men (contractors) (Kris "Tanto" Paronto, Mark "Oz" Geist, and John "Tig" Tiegen,) who fought valiantly for 13 hours to save the lives of our four brave American men have actual knowledge of the other key players because they helped them depart from Benghazi. 

Obama and Hillary can run but they can’t hide for much longer –DEMS & the Liberal news media can continue spinning their stories, but the one fact that remains on the table is this…  Obama and Hillary knew the attack on Benghazi was a terrorist attack and they deliberately allowed 4 of our American men to die horrible deaths in the hands of terrorists.  This is not the end of the story friends, more to come…

May God Bless America

As Always,

Little Tboca