Today, people prefer doorstep delivery for almost all products including groceries. This has helped the grocery delivery business excel with the help of an online grocery delivery app to meet the needs of their clients.
This blog will help you know about grocery delivery app and how to develop grocery ordering app like BigBasketto increase revenues
Why Choose a Bigbasket Clone For Grocery Business?
BigBasket is the giant in the grocery delivery business. If you want to make your grocery delivery business a success you can adopt a grocery delivery app clone like BigBasket. This is because the BigBasket clones comprise excellent features present in the BigBasket app which is the success formula of BigBasket. Let us look at some of the advantages of using BigBasket clones for your grocery business.
- On-demand grocery app helps your brand reach several users and help them order anytime and anywhere
- It also helps the customers save ample time. They can simply use the app to place the order and it will get delivered to their doorstep.
- The feedback given by the customers can help you know the areas for improvement to enhance the customer shopping experience.
Features To Be Added To Your App
Since the BigBasket app is versatile and convenient, a lot of customers prefer using the app over buying groceries from a supermarket or grocery store. Hence it is important to know the process related to the grocery delivery business in detail before you add the essential features.
The grocery business needs 3 different apps for seamless business operations
1. Buyer/User App
Well, the user app comes with different features to help customers shop for groceries effortlessly. These features are
- Easy signup process using user-friendly interface
- Display products under multiple categories for easy search
- Wish list features enable the users to save items to be purchased later
- Advanced search bar available with filter options to help users find the products easily
- Live-tracking function for real-time tracking of orders for the users
- Schedule order options help users place an order for a specific time and date
- SMS alert and push notifications initiate constant interaction between the app and the customers
- Several payment options to perform payment transactions safely.
2. Delivery person app:
The delivery person app receives notifications regarding the orders via this app. The features included in this app for a delivery person are
- Accept or Reject options help service providers to accept orders at their convenience
- Geolocation feature along with GPS integration lets the delivery person track the store location as well as the location of the user
- In-App communication function helps delivery people to interact with users for details if any.
3. Admin/Store Owner App
This app helps the store owner manage the orders they get from the customers. The features included in this app are
- Easy management of grocery store to monitor the order processing
- User-friendly dashboard feature helps track the orders processed via the app
- The inventory management feature helps manage the stocks
How Grocery Delivery Applications Monetize?
The grocery delivery application like BigBasket monetize through different revenue models to gain profits
1. Commission Fee
As an app owner can take a commission fee from the grocery stores against each order processed through the app.
2. Service Charge
As an app owner, you can get some percentage of service charge from the users along with the order amount to take care of the business expenses.
3. Subscription Plans
Users can access discount offers or premium features by subscribing to particular plans which can be monthly or yearly for which they need to pay a subscription fee.
How Much It Would Cost To Build A Grocery Ordering App Like Bigbasket?
When it comes to grocery delivery app development cost similar to BigBasket, different factors decide the cost like
1. Features of the app
The cost of development can increase considerably if you decide to add several advanced features to your app.
2. Native app development
You need to launch your app on all app platforms to gain a wide customer base. Hence, creating an app that supports all main platforms can influence the mobile app development cost.
3. UI design
Certainly, the UI design of the app should be catchy as well as simple. The count of screens and wireframes in the app can affect the cost.
4. App Developers
Certainly, the cost can vary with the number of developers and experts involved in your app development project.
Talking about the BigBasket clone script may seem complex and confusing to you. But, you can make the entire process hassle-free and stress-free. This can be done by hiring an expert grocery delivery app development company to build a grocery delivery app clone in less time and at an affordable cost.
Well, before you finalize on white-label grocery delivery app development service make sure you check the background of the service you are planning to hire. After you analyze the details, go for the best one
Looking For A Reliable Grocery App Development Company?
Our team of developers understands your project requirements and has in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies required for on demand grocery app development. If you are looking to step into an on-demand grocery delivery business, but have a budget constraint, then connect withApps on Demand to get solutions that match your budget needs.
Get in touch with us to develop a secure, scalable grocery delivery app clone to earn profits.
Certainly, a grocery ordering app like BigBasketcomes with plenty of benefits for your grocery delivery business. So, go ahead and discuss with a professional grocery delivery app development company to get the right kickstart for your on-demand grocery delivery business.
| Read Original Blog Here on demand grocery app development like bigbasket
| Phone: +1 (832) 251 7311
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by eva joseph