Having dull, patchy, and untidy skin for both men and women is a sign of aging. Young and healthy skin is radiant and fluffy because the skin you have is fastly regaining the new cells that are brought to the surface and older cells are constantly shed. Hence, who doesn’t want to have bright, soft, and glowing skin? Therefore medical science has brought a new treatment known as body chemical peel which is done to treat the uneven skin tone and dullness of the skin.
To know more about the chemical peels treatments and to understand their types and processes. Read the article given below!
What are chemical peels?
The process of chemical peels is also called derma peeling, or chemexfoliation. It uses a chemical mixture to enhance the body and facial aesthetics appearance of the skin. In this process, a chemical solution is implemented on your skin, which leads to injury or trauma with the layers of the skin. It will significantly peel off the skin layers and give you a more youthful appearance. Hence, the new skin is generally fresh and soft with fewer wrinkles and lines, has more good color, and a shiner and brighter complexion.
What are the different types of chemical peels?
In the beauty clinic treatment of chemical peels, there are 3 different types of peels are there namely-
- Superficial peels - it uses a mild acid such as alpha-hydroxy acid to gently exfoliate. This will only enter the outermost layer of skin.
- Medium peels - this uses a trichloroacetic or glycolic acid to attain the middle and external layer of skin. Thus, it would lead to a more adequate way of eliminating the damaged skin cells. Also, this is a good peel for acne scars.
- Deep peels - they fully stab the middle layer of the skin to extract the infected or broken skin cells; these peels often use phenol or trichloroacetic acid.
How do chemical peels work?
Chemical peels work in minutes, in this process, the acids lift away the dead cells and trigger a chain reaction. As with that, the skin layer tends to shed, and the signals are passed on to the living cells which are below to multiply, move up and enhance collagen production.
Further, it is recommended to use the best moisturizer after chemical peel treatments.
What is the cost of chemical peels?
The cost of chemical peel is combined with the dermaplaning and generally from $189 and above. This cost may vary with the type and treatment of facial spa in Boston.
How long does this treatment take to heal?
The treatment of chemical peel on legs, hands, or face usually takes 7-14 days to heal after a medium peel, but the redness will last for months. After a long process of chemical peels, swelling and redness will occur.
How long do chemical peel results last?
The chemical peel results will generally last for 2-6 months.
What are the advantages of a chemical peel?
The main benefits of chemical peel are as follows -
- It diminishes your acne marks
- A chemical peel is an easy exfoliation
- It helps to control melasma
- Easily adjustable
- Helps to boost your skincare products
- Soften Fine Lines
- Sun Damages should be lessened down.
Hopefully!! The above article has made you know everything about your chemical peels treatments. Further, if you still have any queries, then do contact the best wellness center in Boston. If you can’t wait more and need to take the treatment asap, then do visit our website and fill the form!
Article Source : https://www.shoutarticle.com/are-chemical-peels-good-for-your-skin/
Published by Evolution MedSpa Boston