Webroot antivirus is a strong defense against viruses, worms and spyware. Webroot is highly-respected software that is compatible with many devices, including Android, iPhones and tablets as well as laptops and PCs. It is also considered to be one of the most reliable antivirus programs available. Webroot is pre-installed on some electronic devices. This article will help you if you have Webroot on your device. www.webroot.com/safe
It is important to understand that Webroot will stop protecting your phone from malware and viruses once it is disabled.
Uninstalling Webroot Mobile Security
- For Android Devices:
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose "Location & Security"
- Select "Device Administrators".
- Disable "Webroot Mobile Security"
- Return to Applications
- Click "Applications Settings".
- Go to "Installed applications/Manage applications"
- Pick Webroot Mobile Security
- Tap Options and then Uninstall or Remove.
These steps will remove Webroot Mobile Security (from your android)
How do I uninstall Webroot iOS app?
To delete Webroot from iOS, follow these steps:
- Tap Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Navigate to Safe Family MDM Profil, then click Remove Management.
- You will be asked for a password in the above steps.
- Hold the Webroot icon in your iPhone's top right corner and tap it.
- Click the "X" button.
- When it asks you to confirm, confirm.
- Voila! Webroot has been removed from your iPhone.
How do I install Webroot Security
These are the steps to follow if you want to reinstall Webroot on your smartphone. webroot.com/safe
- You can install Webroot on Android by simply opening Google Play Store.
- Type Webroot Mobile Security.
- Tap Install, and then open it.
- You agree to the license.
- Click on Accept to Start Protection
- If you are asked to log in to Webroot, please enter your details. Or login via Facebook/Google.
- Wait for the configuration process to complete.
- Search for Webroot Mobile Security in the Apple Store.
- Click on Get.
- You may be asked to consent to downloading. Once you agree, wait for the download to complete.
- Open Webroot Mobile Security.
- Enter your Webroot login details.
- Tap next to accept the license and it's done.
This will install the Webroot mobile app. If you have any questions or lurk uncertainties, please contact Webroot support. webroot.com/safe
Published by graceedens