Webroot antivirus is the best choice if anyone is looking for an antivirus software program for the protection of the devices and the computers, there are many other software programs out there that are available for people to choose from for the same purpose but Webroot is known among people for all the advanced techniques and the features that it offers to people for the safety and security of their devices and computers.
But on one hand, the software program is famous for its technological advancements, and at the same time, it often becomes complicated for the users to understand those techniques because of not being friendly with the world of latest techniques, because of this the Webroot users are often seen struggling and dealing into different sorts of confusions while using the software program on their system, to answer their query as it is given here in the topic one can say that using Webroot removal tool for uninstalling the software program from the system is not at all necessary there are many other ways also through which one can get the software program removed. www.webroot.com/safe
Uninstall Webroot through start menu: The user can also uninstall Webroot through the start menu, for that the user should follow the given steps:
- The user should right-click on “windows “further should click on the “start button”
- Then from the menu, the user should choose the option “programs and features”
- Further, the user should search and click “Webroot free antivirus “from the list
- Next, the user should click the selection “uninstall”
- If the user account control dialog box appears then the user should click “yes”
- In the Webroot set up wizard, the user should again click “uninstall”
- For confirmation of the process, the user should click “yes”
- The user should then wait for the setup wizard to remove the software program from the system
- At last, the user should click on “restart computer”
The software will then be removed from the system, so as we can see for the removal of the software program from the system it is not at all necessary to use the Webroot removal tool. But, the users are still advised to use the tool for the process of removal instead of getting it done through the start menu, it is so because with the Webroot clear that is the Webroot removal tool this whole process becomes very easy also if one gets it done through the tool there are no remains of the software program left behind, the tool gets the software removed once and for all completely.
If the user wishes to remove the software program through the tool then for that given below are the steps to follow:
- The Webroot clear setup file should be downloaded and saved at a convenient location on the computer.
- The user should right-click on the setup file in order to run it on the system with admin permissions
- In the user account control dialog box, the user should click “yes”
- Next, a prompt will appear asking to run Webroot in safe mode there the user should click “No”
- From the menu, the user should choose “Webroot Antivirus free”
- In order to get the process completed the user should get the system restarted.
If other than all the information that has been provided here, the user feels the need for any extra information then, in that case, the user should get in touch with the team of technicians at Webroot Phone Number, lines are open for the users all the time also the option of live chats and emails is open. visit webroot.com/safe
Published by graceedens