As a fashion student, one of my favorite things to do is read about fashion, art, photography, and style. These kinds of books interest me, inspire me, and ignite my passion for the industry. This week, I decided to create a list of some of my favorite books, as well as some that I've yet to read, but am planning to.
- Elsa Schiaparelli and Prada
2. Vogue: The Covers
3. Fashion The Definitive History of Costume and Style
4. Style: A to Zoe
5. Living in Style
6. The Little Dictionary of Fashion
7. Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible
8. Vogue and the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute
9. Chanel: Collections and Creations
10. Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style
11. Fashion Lives: Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis
12. Advanced Style
13. The Fashion Book
14. 100 Years of Fashion
15. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty
16. Nostalgia in Vogue
17. The Truth About Style
18. The Little Black Book of Style
This obviously isn't an all-inclusive list, but a few of the books I've really been loving lately. Hopefully this list inspires you an you can enjoy them too!
And keep an eye out for my articles posted on my website thecityspice.com!
Published by Holly Thompson