My life is one interruption after another. I can't shower, sleep, wee, poo, sing along to a song, eat a meal, read a sentence, have a train of thought, talk on the phone, talk to anyone, text on the phone or even sometimes have sexy time without being interrupted. Yes it's frustrating, but it's ok, I just remember the time Kanye interrupted Taylor and carry on with my day.
So taking this into consideration I have compiled a list of the advantages of being constantly interrupted.
- I'd be great in a pie eating contest (Eat fast).
- I can skim read.
- We save on tank water (fast showers).
- I don't hog the bathroom.
- I'm not opinionated as I cant think enough to formulate an opinion.
- Talk fast.
- Expert at hand in the face technique to fend off children.
- learning patience.
- Great at reprioritising .
- No foreplay required.
Suggestions for a suitable career to carry these skills over to?
Published by Inspiring Anna