Are you ready to pwn some n00bs and come out with a win? Gaming isn’t as easy as it seems, and the top gamers in the world take esports very seriously. If you want to be the best gamer you can be, you need the best equipment the market has to offer. To help you improve your skills and become a force to be reckoned with, we’ve created a guide on how to create the ultimate gaming room for PC gamers. Keep reading below to find out how!
Start with a gaming desk
- It’s adjustable so your monitors can be at your eye level to reduce neck strain
- It is spacious enough to fit multiple monitors, speakers, your keyboard, mouse, and other equipment
- It has drawers for you to store your PC games
Invest in the top gaming PC
With your gaming desk picked out, it’s time to invest in a gaming PC that can help you come out on top of any game you place. As you think about the gaming PC you want to purchase, think about your goals. Do you intend to play one computer game or multiple? Do the games you anticipate playing come with demanding graphics? These are just a few questions you should ask yourself when looking for a rig to play on.
Then, determine your budget. Gaming PCs can become fairly expensive, so creating a budget and saving for the one you want will ensure you go home a happy customer. You also want to make sure your computer has enough storage and RAM, so you don’t lose a game due to lag and slow speeds. You don’t want a gaming computer that can’t keep cool when the battles heat up.
If you’re a serious gamer, you may want to consider creating your own gaming rig. This will allow you to build a custom gaming PC that meets your exact needs. You’ll be able to choose things like the graphic display, storage, and more.
Don’t forget gaming accessories
The accessories you choose for your gaming PC are just as important as the PC itself. Take a look at these gaming accessories that will help you up your game and score that next goal or make that next kill:
- Keyboard: When looking for a gaming keyboard, make sure it has a metal backplate for extra rigidity, backlighting to help you see in dark environments, and a wrist rest for comfort.
- Mouse: The mouse you buy depends on your play style. Make sure to look for the type of sensor, whether you want wired or wireless, and the dots per inch. You may even want to consider gaming keyboard and mouse combos to ensure they work in harmony.
- Monitor: You want a monitor that can handle the graphics of the game you’re playing. For additional screen area, hook up two or even three monitors for a better display.
- Speakers: Audio plays an integral part in your gaming experience. Choose speakers that deliver high-quality sound to get the most out of your games.
- Headset: Remember, there’s no “I” in team. You need a headset that allows you to work hand-in-hand with your teammates to take down your opponents. Look for a headset that’s comfortable and fits your head correctly.
Sit back and relax in a gaming chair
Now that you have your gaming pc and accessories hooked up and ready to play, sit back and relax in an ergonomic gaming chair. A regular chair can become extremely uncomfortable, especially if you’re gaming for hours on end. Additionally, an uncomfortable chair can lead to some health ailments, such as a sore back, strained neck, and in extreme cases, carpal tunnel.
Above all else, a gaming chair should be comfortable. This means it should have enough cushioning for your legs, back, neck, and shoulders. It should also fit well with the rest of your gaming setup, including your desk and gaming equipment. Finally, it should have armrests so you can comfortably use your keyboard and mouse without strain.
3, 2, 1...Go
With this guide handy, you’ll be on your way to creating the ultimate gaming room for you to reach new heights in the gaming world. Who knows, maybe you’ll become so good you’ll start making money off of computer games. With a gaming desk, PC, accessories, and chair, you’ll be on your way to becoming number one.
Published by James Howart