Tips for changing your life to a healthy lifestyle all year round rather than just for ‘the summer’ ‘the big day’ ‘your birthday’.
- getting fitter, heather and exercising more can be difficult and doing it everyday for hours on end is not realistic nor healthy, a lot of people struggle with this aspect of being healthy.
- make it a social event, plan to go to the gym, or a walk or for a class with your friend then it is fun, and you won’t want to let them down
- walking everywhere, leave the car at home walk everywhere, all the walks, means burning calories and fat, each one adds up and makes a difference.
- don’t train everyday, keep it to 2/3 times a week, excluding your walks, make them all different from, running to classes, to gym work t dancing or swimming always mix it up and don’t over do it you don’t want to get bored and stop you want to look forward to the days you have planned in
- keep a calendar a diary of events you want to do, classes and PT sessions you have booked for yourself they are important meetings don’t let yourself down
- think of the feeling afterwards. think about the rush of endorphins how good you will feel after a good workout focus on the positive, happiness feeling when training and after.
- keep a diary keep a track of what your eating and drinking if unsure of what you are consuming, then you will gather an idea and won’t need to look so in depth.
- always treat yourself whether is something small daily or weekly never drove yourself.
- focus on a colourful plate, keep all the macronutrients in all carbs, protein and healthy fats don’t cut anything, they all have a key part!
- research recipes look for cooking fish ideas grab inspiration to make your cooking and healthy mind begin
- follow sites, blog, Instagram profiles that will help with deep nutritional advice for you as an individual everyones different so you can’t copy others, but other people can help.
- go to bed earlier to watch tele, youtube, read, chill, sit in darkness or dimmed lights and slowly you will drift of better.
- candles, aromatherapy oils and black out blinds, help sleep, deep sleep and relaxation.
- attend a yoga or pilates class, stretch out, do some foam rolling to help your body feel chilled
- relaxing with partners/family and friends is key too and nice meal out, and chat and a glass of wine with friends it all key to relaxing in a healthy lifestyle.
- as they say laughter is the best medicine a good laugh, releases endorphins makes you feel happier, less stressed and then a more relaxed person.
being an around healthier person comes from the body inside and out as well as the mind. so exercises, nutrition and relaxation works together as a whole to create a healthier, well looked after human. remember these are just my tips, my personal opnion always do your own research too..
happy healthier you
much love J x
Published by Jaydyne Overton