So its that time again and it comes around oh so quickly doesn’t it! Its the Olympics and this time its in Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. i so wish i was there! wish i was competing, watching – anything i just wish i was there!
- what is everyones favourite event at the olympics? – i mean mine has to be the athletics with all the running doesn’t it? but i do love the diving, gymnastics and cycling..
- who is everyones favourite athlete? Well Mo Farah, i love him! i love Jess Ennis-Hill and Katrina Johnson-Thomspson all my absolute faves.. Mo races on Sunday and i just can’t wait i have belly ache and butterflies thinking about it I’m nervous for him but i just love him and his family and his dedication to the sport i just want him to do so well!
- what would you compete in if you could? – i would do either the 5k or 10k. i just wish i kept at gymnastics as they are truly amazing to watch.
- how many medals will GB come home with? (predict it!)- todays we stand at 4 golds, 6 silvers, and 6 bronzes i think we are doing brilliant, it makes me so proud!
- Rio started on the 5th and ends on the 21st of August who will be watching most of it? – i will watch most of it, i love so many events, i have it on record on my tele to watch in my free time.
- who likes to watching the opening and closing ceremonies? – i tend to watch some of the opening when I am super excited yes! but i never want it to end!
- and who will be ready and waiting to watch the para-olympics! – i will, they are amazing.
- who wishes they were there? – i so do! watching all the athletes snapchats, wishing i was just strolling round the athletes village for sure!
right I’m now of to watch some of the gymnastics, remember cheer on GB, tweet those athletes you love, they do appreciate it! leave your comments and views below, would love to hear from you..
much love J
(ref- pictures from google images – Mo Farah from runners world. Rio 2016 logo from olympic.org, Jess and Katrina- my own picture taken at a previous competition in Manchester)
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18184259/?claim=rf2wp7hyec9″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Published by Jaydyne Overton