Unless you’re using an airless paint sprayer or certain HVLP models, you must own a solid air compressor for painting that delivers air flow and pressure to your paint sprayer. Finding the right air compressor for your painting needs is not an easy task, as it requires in-depth analysis of the products on the market.
A good quality air compressor will be compatible with almost all paint sprayers and give you the ability to choose any sprayer you want. It can be a professional painter’s best friend on the job site or a reassuring presence for DIYers during home projects.
It’s essential you check your specific model’s recommendations, but your HVLP spray gun PSI will likely sit between 25-30 PSI for something like using an air compressor for spraying cars, rising to 40 PSI in some cases where higher atomisation is needed.
Choosing the right air compressor for your needs is an important decision and requires thorough analysis of the main options available on the market. Few best air compressor for spray painting are:
· Craftsman: Air compressor for spray painting
· DEWALT: Best Pancake air compressor for painting spray
· California: Best Portable air compressor for paint spray
· WEN 2289: Best 10-Gallon Air Compressor for Paint Spray
· PORTER CABLE: Best air compressor for painting
· Industrial Air: Portable air compressor for paint spray
Published by johana2234