2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new.
21 days is what it takes to form a new habit, for new neuropathways to fully form in your brain. I’m challenging myself starting July 1st. For 21 days to be the best me I’ can possibly be. My goal is to practice positive thinking, implement some sort of workout plan and do it, read and write more. I challenge you to join me and set a personal challenge for yourself, and stick with it for 21 days. Sometimes it may be hard to commit to something if in your mind there is never an ending. But with setting a goal of 21 days it now seems possible.
In order to turn the mind toward the positive, some inner work is required, since attitude and thoughts do not change overnight.
1. Read about this subject, think about its benefits, and persuade yourself to try it. The power of your thoughts is a mighty power that is always shaping your life. This shaping is usually done subconsciously, but it is possible to make the process a conscious one. Even if the idea seems strange, give it a try. You have nothing to lose, but only to gain.
2. Ignore what other people say or think about you, if they discover that you are changing the way you think.
3. Use your imagination to visualize only favorable and beneficial situations.
4. Use positive words in your inner dialogues, or when talking with others.
5. Smile a little more, as this helps to think positively.
6. Once a negative thought enters your mind, you have to be aware of it, and endeavor to replace it with a constructive one. If the negative thought returns, replace it again with a positive one. It is as if there are two pictures in front of you, and you have to choose to look at one of them, and disregard the other. Persistence will eventually teach your mind to think positively, and to ignore negative thoughts.
7. In case you experience inner resistance and difficulties when replacing negative thoughts with positive ones, do not give up, but keep looking only at the beneficial, good and happy thoughts in your mind.
8. It doesn't matter what your circumstances are at the present moment. Think positively, expect only favorable results and situations, and circumstances will change accordingly. If you persevere, you will transform the way your mind thinks. It might take some time for the changes to take place, but eventually they will
Published by Journey Kar