This course for piano and keyboard will unveil the secrets of the great jazz performers. The harmonic progressions, the chords with sevenths and the novenas will give a great touch to your performances and will allow you to play any song with jazz rhythm. The course will reveal the tools you need to give your music that touch you dream of.
LEARN TO PLAY JAZZ IN THE PIANO
Jazz is undoubtedly one of the most incredible styles to play and with the Virtuoso course you will become an interpreter of the most beautiful jazz songs for piano.
The jazz piano course will help your fingers take on sophisticated piano harmonies, while playing the most memorable jazz melodies of all time.
Undoubtedly, this course has the tools that will take you into the mysterious world of harmony and the interpretation of songs in the purest style of free musical improvisation.
Jazz piano course with this piano jazz course you will learn the essential concepts to play jazz, from the most used harmonies and progressions to improvisation techniques and tips to transform a song using jazz rhythm.
The course in jazz video for piano will have lessons with detailed explanations and tips that only a professional musician can reveal.
Ernesto Aurignac, considered one of the great saxophonists of the national scene, opens a formative line on his YouTube channel so that the language of Jazz can reach all musicians who want to enter it. In this video, he takes us to the world of scales with a clear and didactic approach to learning jazz, as an aperitif for an exciting journey in learning jazz.This learning post has best quartal harmony, which anybody can learn within a week.
Classroom of Training in Jazz. In this vide078o a proposal of study of the scales to improvise JAZZ is detailed. Gradually we will acquire the necessary resources to introduce ourselves in the language of Jazz through 12 scales models:
Ionic Scale, Doric Scale, Scale Mixolidia, Scale Locria, Scale Mixolidia b9 b13, Melodic Minor Scale, Scale Bebop, Scale Lidia b7 (or Mixolidia # 11), Escala Lidia (or Mayor # 11), Altered Scale, Blues Scale and Reduced Symmetric Scale.
The way to face the study will be the key to success.
- My compositional process How and why to compose? Composition techniques.
- How and what scales do you study to improvise in Jazz?
- How to use the diminished scale in our improvisation?
- How to play and improvise BEBOP?
- "The search" Musical Psychology.
- The keys to music and improvisation: Sound and Tempo.
- Why is PericoSambeat the best?
- How to make the dream of recording your first album come true?
- Analysis and compositional process of my album "UNO" of "E. Aurignac Orchestra ".
- Auditory education for musicians. How, why and what to listen?. Exercises.
- How to study? Make your own method and study planning. For musicians and students of Jazz.
- My favorite music my influences and the sounds that have inspired me the most.
- How to enter the Jazz coming from the Classic? Steps to follow and methodology.
- How to train creativity when composing or improvising with your instrument?
- How to be a Jazz musician in Spain and not die trying?
- How to improvise horizontally on the standards?
- How to study repertoire of standards? Memorization of harmony and melody.
- Transcription. How and what is the best process to transcribe alone?
- Improvisation exercises. How to use scales on chords and "sound like jazz"?
- Modern Harmony: Harmonic substitutions to improvise on the chords.
- Pentatonic Scales. How to study them and how to use them to improvise on harmony?
Published by Karen Anthony