After a roller coaster of emotions throughout the past weeks, I decided that it might be a good idea to compile a list of reminders to tell yourself everyday, ones that push you to become a better you day after day.
- Your friends are here for you. Those who bring you down are not your friends.
- If you're feeling particularly unproductive, at least get one small thing done so you can praise yourself for your hard work today. One step closer to finishing is better than nothing.
- You can do it! Although you may have a lot on your plate now, take things one by one.
- Today is a good day - cherish it.
- Wake up early. No need to spend the day rotting in bed (unless you really need to). Mornings are the best!
- Be friendly. Say hi to someone today.
- It's okay if you don't end up following your plans. Be adventurous!
- Instead of being envious of others, see them as inspiration. You can be just like them and even better.
- The only person who will bring you down is yourself.
- It's okay to be wrong, it only matters that you tried.
- Be bold. Be confident.
- Wish yourself good night.
This post was previously published on The Life of a Secret Drama Addict.
Published by Karen K.