Vitamins are compounds that our body needs for proper functioning and blocking it from falling prey to dangerous germs and diseases. Basically, you get vitamins from your foods and medicines if needed. Though they are expected in traces, there are certain vitamins whose daily intake isn’t satisfactory to cope up with our body requirements. One such vitamin is B12.
Vitamin B12 or Cobalamin is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in DNA synthesis, regulating metabolism, dementia, red blood cell formation, and many more.
Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause weakness, loss of appetite, constipation, tingling in arms and legs, body imbalance, and shortness of breath.
So wouldn’t you mind picking it?
Scientists and doctors claim that the best way to take vitamin b12 is by inhaling them.
Smoking vitamins allows a higher percentage of absorption in our body compared to shots and pills.
But why would you smoke?
According to a report issued by the National Academies of Sciences, their researches reveal that vitamin vapes contain insignificant amounts of toxic chemicals than cigarette smoke. In fact, people looking to get over their tobacco addiction are now swinging towards smoking vitamins.
Vitamin b12 inhalers can be the best way one could supplement vitamin b12 deficiency in their body.
So Let Us Know The 5 Ways Smoking Vitamins Are Good For You
1. Improves memory and focus: Appropriate levels of Vitamin b12 are capable of promoting a healthy brain and quick thinking abilities. B12 smoking pens help professionals focus more on their subjects. Lack of concentration can effectively decrease productivity in business.
You don’t want that right?
Further, it is needed to increase the strength of the myelin sheath and assist the involuntary systems work efficiently in our bodies. Thus keeping a balanced amount of vitamin B12 is equally important.
2. Improves depression and anxiety: Different mental health issues including depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and mood swings can be treated with vitamin vapes. Vitamin B12 directly cures our serotonin levels governing our mood.
Researchers encourage vitamin B12 supplements as part of treatment for those with depression and anxiety.
3. Prevents malabsorption: It is the condition of not being able to absorb important nutrients from their diets due to any kind of infections, injuries, poor digestion or drug issues.
Our body typically needs a small amount of vitamin B12 every day. So inhaling 10-20 puffs would be enough to prevent malabsorption syndrome.
4. Prevents birth defects: Pregnant women are recommended a higher dose of vitamin B12 in order to prevent severe birth defects like partial paralysis and an undeveloped skull. With a lower amount of vitamin B12, the chances of giving birth to a child with neural tube defects are much more. Thus, B12 inhalers are the best way to increase levels B12 levels before planning for a pregnancy
5. Bye-bye skin problems: Vitamin B12 helps to prevent dark spots and pigmentation in our skin. They assist the body with the metabolism of protein, which in turn promotes healthy skin cell growth and healing the damaged ones.
Vitamin B12 is quintessential for puffing as the proposed daily intake is much smaller compared to other vitamins. The compound is small enough to be absorbed directly into the bloodstream via our lungs.
Vitamin inhalers and vitamin B12 vape pens are the most common practices one can take advantage of b12 supplements. These are easy to avail and consume. One of the best businesses, Inhale Vitamins https://inhalevitamins.com/collections/all are extending the best range of products.
You might want to give this a try.
Published by Kate Brownell