NTA will be issuing the hall ticket of jee main on the 20th of March 2019. The JEE Main 2019 admit card will be made available on the official website of the examination conducting authority, I.e, NTA. The candidate will have to bring the admit card to the examination center. Candidate, who has not brought the admit card with him/her will not be allowed to sit in the entrance examination. After that one has downloaded the admit card, he/she should make sure that all the details mentioned in the same are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the authorities of the exam conducting body, I.e, National Testing Agency.
Candidates can visit the website: nextincareer for latest updates of JEE Main 2019 Exam.
The steps to download JEE MAIN Hall Ticket 2019:
- Visit the official website of NTA: First and foremost step for downloading the admit card will be opening the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card: After the first step, the candidate will have to find a suitable link of the hall ticket of JEE MAIN.
- Provide the required details in the log in section: After that, one will be asked to enter certain details in the log in section. He/ she will have to make sure that he/ she is filling in the correct details in the log in section.
- Check all the details in the admit card: The hall ticket of JEE MAIN will be mentioning many important details. The candidate must make sure that the details mentioned are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities.
- Take ample amount of printouts of the admit card for future uses: The candidate is expected to download and print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
The following details will be mentioned on JEE MAIN Hall Ticket 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No. Of the candidate
- Application Number of the candidate
- Medium of the paper
- Name of the examination center.
- Address of the examination center
- Day of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Code of the examination
- Gender of the candidate
- Name of the course
- Category of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions to the Candidate
Documents to be brought to the JEE MAIN Examination Center
The candidate has to bring certain documents to the JEE MAIN Examination Center. In case if he/ she turns unable in bringing the documents, then the applicant will not be able to sit in the examination. The documents, which have to be brought to the examination center are:
- Admit Card
- One passport size photograph
- PwD Certificate (If Needed)
- Any valid ID Proof
Important Instructions Related to JEE MAIN Hall Ticket 2019
- The important instructions related to JEE MAIN Hall Ticket 2019 are:
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- The admit card of JEE MAIN will be released in an online mode.
- Details mentioned in the admit card will hold many important details regarding the candidate and the examination. The details should be valid and correct.
- The admit card has to be brought to the examination hall, lest one will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination centers with any gadget.
Published by Kate Westall