I know it is a little late. I know WINTER is soon UPON us! But I recorded this a while back, and what with the collaborations I took part in and the other videos I really wanted to upload, this was pushed back,
But better late then never? Or is that not a proper setting? I wouldn't be surprised if that just came out of my brain and is a non-existent saying but to me it is existing.
Here is a video showing you guys a simple Autumn Makeup Tutorial. I did not use just one eyeshadow palette but selected some shades from the Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow Range.
I also paired the entire look with one of my favourite liquid lipstick formulations from BH Cosmetics.
Here are the products that were mentioned -
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Makeup Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Soft Beige
- LA Girl PRO.conceal in Orange Corrector & Porecelain
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder in Transparent
- Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in love to be matt
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- theBalm MaryLou Manizer Highlight
- Rimmel Brow this Way Gel
- Milani Concealer in Warm Beige
- elf Makeup Mist & Set
- Milani Must Have Natural Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection Palette
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Central Perk
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Paisley
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Muse
Here is the video -
What do you think of the look? Would you try it out at home? Let me know in the comments down below!!
Thank you so much for reading !!
Published by Kezzies Corner