Are you thinking of buying a used car? Do you want to know what to keep in mind? We'll tell you.
All you have to consider before buying a second-hand car
When we are going to buy a second-hand car we are most afraid of being fooled by the sale. How can we avoid it? We'll tell you.
1. Buy different prices for similar cars. It is good that you know what is the real and fair price of a car of the characteristics that you want.
2. When you go to interview with the seller ask him to take all the documentation. It has to carry the technical file of the vehicle, the ITV, and the road tax.
3. Request the car registration report on the DGT website. Although the document costs about 20 euros worth it as it gives you a complete information of the vehicle: the origin of the same, incidents, technical inspections, taxes pending payment ...
4. It takes into account the mileage. Experts do not recommend buying a car with more than 200,000 km. The car panel and the counter have to match if it is not, is that the counter is trucado.
5. Ask the seller to let you try the car. If you take a turn with the car you will immediately notice if the brakes, the engine, etc. fail.
6.Browse a list of questions for the seller. Look at his attitude, does your intuition tell you that he is an honest seller? Does it answer all your questions naturally?
7. Look at the car well: headlights, steering wheel, body, upholstery ... If you find a bug, it's a good way to request a rebate. Then you can buy a piece in a scrapping.
Published by Khorshed Alam