Whether you are purchasing a new pram as a baby shower gift or merely buying one for yourself, it can help to know what is going on in the industry. Raising a child is difficult in even the best of circumstances. Technology, however, has progressed continually over the years in order to make the job easier for you. Strollers have become more effective than ever as manufacturers try to fill them with high-quality features. Nowadays, you have a multitude of options when it comes to purchasing a pram for your newborn or a stroller for your toddler. Today, we are going to take a close look at the industry in order to see what kind of trends are worth paying attention to!
10 Stroller Trends to Watch Out For!
A pram and a stroller are two similar devices and their terms are used interchangeably. If you want to get specific, prams typically, but not always, refer to strollers meant specifically for newborn babies. Using that definition as our frame of reference, we'll take a closer look at some of the new pram-stroller design trends that you'll want to pay attention to. Once you've had time to digest all of this new information, you'll be able to buy the best available BabyHood prams! Are you ready to dig in? Let's begin!
1) Old-School Cool - Believe it or not, old school pram designs are coming back into style! If you want to give your family a little bit of flare when you take your newborn out for a walk, consider getting a retro pram. These older models basically double down on the vintage style resurgence that we have seen in other areas of fashion.
2) Affordable is Better - It used to be that a high-quality pram was an expensive product. Back in the day, getting a great pram was something of a luxury. Nowadays, mass production techniques have made even the nicest of prams more affordable than ever before. You no longer have to break the bank in order to get the perfect pram-strollers for your family. Don't feel compelled to overspend if you don't want to!
3) Rain Cover Accessories - Whether you are out for a jog or heading to the grocery store, making sure that you are prepared for the weather is extremely important! If you want to keep your baby safe and comfortable, consider purchasing a pram with a rain cover attachment. You can also find universal rain covers from BabyHood if you want to modify your older pram.
4) Double Inline Strollers - If you have two children, you should have the option to accommodate them both with your new pram. Inline duel prams are becoming increasingly popular for efficient families around the world. These prams feature the basic carriage for your child at hip level with an additional carriage mounted above the first. These safe prams are great for families that want to forego using a second stroller for as long as possible.
5) Accessory Bag Attachments - You can't take a child anywhere without having backup supplies. If you want to make the most out of your pram, make sure you consider purchasing a stroller with a storage bag built into the body of the device. These storage bags might add extra weight to your strolling experience, but the efficiency trade-off is definitely worth it.
6) Warm Pram Liners - As the weather begins to turn cold, you have to pay renewed attention to keeping your child comfortable. One great way to keep your baby warm without adding a ton of bulk is by purchasing a pram liner. Pram liners can be made of heavy-duty materials that will keep your child comfortable in the stroller while also keeping them warm. Pram liners are affordable, easy to clean, and easier to replace.
7) Easy Folding - Nobody likes to fold their prams. Folding a pram never feels easy and it can always end up in a banged shin if you aren't careful. Modern strollers are, thankfully, significantly easier to fold than older models. If you haven't purchased a pram in a while, make sure you focus on models that have been lauded as easy-folding devices.
8) Carseat Transformation - We've talked about efficiency several times, so let's revisit the topic at least once more. The ideal pram for the modern family will include a car seat transformation option. There is just no reason that families should be expected to carry three or four devices at all times. Instead, get a pram with multiple design functionalities so that you are always ready, no matter where you are.
9) Jogger-Strollers - Jogger strollers are getting incredibly popular with today's Instagram-driven fitness world. If you want to be the parent with a fitness plan, consider buying a jogging pram. These prams are a little heavier but they roll smoothly on solid ground. This is a great way to keep your child comfortable while you get your workout in. Jogging strollers tend to have heavier-duty wheels with better shock absorption.
10) Umbrella Strollers - If you don't enjoy the feeling of rain running down your stroller, you might want to consider purchasing an umbrella attachment. You can also purchase umbrella-strollers that have their own built-in umbrella. Make sure you get a stroller that meets all safety precautions if you DO choose to purchase a specialty stroller.
As you can see, there are a lot of interesting trends to pay attention to. When it comes to taking care of your child, you need to make sure that you are providing the best possible prams to them. Their pram is their home away from home and they need to be as comfortable as possible, while still remaining safe. We outlined ten trends that are worth paying attention to, but there are really so many more prams out on the market. If you want to explore the internet, we're sure that you'll eventually find the perfect pram to fit all of your needs.
Published by Lavismichel Inkel