BestBuy offers a wide range of home appliances and electronics for both American as well as Canadian consumers.
BestBuy is amongst the biggest e-commerce sites for electronics in Canada and the United States.
Just like other e-commerce websites, they have important data you could extract to assist you in making superior investment decisions for improving your store or product.
At Web Screen Scraping, we’ll show how to extract BestBuy data using a web data scraper.
So let’s get started!
To start the proceedings, you would require to download a data scraper. Though there are numerous options available, we would be using Web Screen Scraping.
For the project here, we will extract phones data on BestBuy, you could utilize this link in case, and you would love to follow alongside.
Extracting the 1st Results Page of BestBuy
When Web Screen Scraping gets downloaded as well as installed, just click on a new project switch as well as submit a URL in text box. The site will now extract within the app.
2. When the website is extracted, click on a product name about the initial results on a page. The name that you’ve ticked will be green and indicates that this has been chosen.
3. Rest of product names would get highlighted in the yellow color. Just click on second one given in the list. Currently, all the items would be emphasized in green.
4. On left-hand sidebar, just rename the product selection. You would notice that Web Screen Scraping is scraping the product’s name as well as URL for every product.
5. On the left-hand sidebar, just click on PLUS (+) sign following the products selection as well as select the command Relative Select.
6. Utilizing the command Relative Select, just click on first product names on a page as well as then on the listing prices. You would see one arrow connecting these two selections.
7. Increase the newer command that you’ve made and delete the URLs, which are also getting scraped by default.
8. Repeat the steps 4 to 6 for also extracting total reviews as well as product images. Make certain to rename the new selections consequently.
Run as well as Export the Project
The project gets completed as well as it’s time for running our scraping job.
On left-hand sidebar, just click on ‘Get Data’ switch as well as click on ‘Run’ switch for running your scraping. For bigger projects, we suggest doing the Test Run for verifying that the data would be correctly formatted.
After scraping job get completed, you would be able to download the requested information as a useful spreadsheet or having the JSON file.
Hurrah! You are all set to extract BestBuy data as per your requirements.
Published by Locationscloud