“No negative self talk, excuses, or giving up allowed here.” -Hasfit.com
Keep this in mind no matter what you are doing in life. You cannot accomplish anything if you are speaking negative thoughts onto yourself, making excuses for why you cannot do anything, or giving up when things are tough. Your greatest accomplishments in life come when you speak confidence into yourself, bring forth action instead of excuses, and either fight through or bounce back whenever you face setbacks.
As your motivator, I want you, the reader, to know that I do not accept any form of you quitting, making excuses, or giving up in your life! Why you may ask me?
- You can control and replace the negative talk with positive talk! At all times, you are in control of what you tell youself about anything. Instead of thinking that you cannot or should not, replace it with you can and you should. Either write in a journal, speak to yourself in a mirror, or listen to a recording of you having the belief daily so that it will eventually control how your mindset should be about life.
- You can control and replace the excuses with action! You can control the excuses you make whenever you do not want to something different or new in your life. You may think you are saving yourself from failure and embarassment, but instead, you are preventing yourself from growing and achieving something beyond your comprehension and imagination. Instead of finding an excuse, take action and do what you need to do!
- You can control and replace the giving up with perserverance! You are in control of giving up on various things in your life. There is nothing worth giving up on as long as you believe it is worth fighting for to have in your life. Instead of giving up, remind yourself as to why you are here and why you want to succeed, talk to your support system to keep you focused, and work through your issues so that you can have the opportunity to achieve your goals.
I encourage you to replace the negative you with a positive you. I may not know your personal situation, but I know that at the root of what you feed yourself, you determine if you let certain things affect you or not. When it comes to your goals, you must replace the no with yes, the cannot with can, and should not with should. I want to see you achieve whatever you put your mind to, and it brings me no greater joy to see when you or anyone who reads any of my posts go out and achieve whatever they put their mind to. Let’s remember that there is no room for negativity inside your ride to success; there is only room for positivity if you want to achieve anything!
I have two questions that I want to ask you, and feel free to comment and let me know:
- When are you going to replace the negative mentality with a positive mentality?
- What is stopping you from replacing the negative mentality with a positive mentality right now?
-Michael J. Fite
Published by Michael Fite