In practically every sector of the economy, the use of mobile apps is increasing. The stock market is no different. The days when investors had to rely on stockbrokers to invest in financial markets are long gone. Stock trading was once thought to be a privilege reserved for a select few who understood the financial world.
Users may now purchase and sell stocks with a single swipe on their smartphone screens thanks to the introduction of stock trading apps like Robinhood. As a result, the stock markets have been democratized, according to Robinhood.
The Robinhood app is a free investment platform that allows users to buy and sell stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrency with no commissions. Robinhood was founded in 2013 and has raised a total of $ 912 million in 8 fundraising rounds in a very short period of time.
Features of Trading Applications:
1. A personal account that allows the user to edit and update settings and profile data, track transactions, and keep track of all quotes in real-time.
2. Order execution, market position monitoring, and real-time data display are all features of stock trading tools.
3. Tools for asset management include the capacity to trade stocks, ETFs, and other investment vehicles, as well as make deposits and track their status in real-time.
4. Analytics tools and Robo-advisers that make it easier to create portfolios, trade, and invest, as well as Robo-advisers that ease the process of observing transaction results.
5. Notifications and newsfeeds that keep investors up to date on exchange rates, initial public offers (IPOs), and other important information.
How Much Does It Cost to Build Stock Trading App like Robinhood?
Well! It's difficult to put a precise figure on the expense of developing a stock trading software like Robinhood. This is because the price can vary depending on the client's wants and specifications.
Typically, the cost is computed based on the number of hours needed to complete the app development process. Furthermore, the cost of app development per hour varies depending on the nation in which the app is being developed. So, to give you a ballpark figure for the overall cost of developing a stock trading software like Robinhood, we'd say $ 15,000-$40,000.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact Brillmindz, a leading mobile app development company in Mumbai, India. Tell us exactly what you need in order to construct the app. Our team of professionals will provide you with a precise quote.
visit here: Mobile App Development Companies in India
Email id: email@example.com
Published by Middleeastbrillmindz