YIELD NOT TO TEMPTATION
Author: Horatio R. Palmer (1868)
(Sung by Mishael T)
1 Yield not to temptation,
For yielding is sin;
Each vict’ry will help you,
Some other to win;
Fight valiantly onward,
Evil passions subdue;
Look ever to Jesus,
He will carry you through.
Ask the Savior to help you,
Comfort, strengthen and keep you;
He is willing to aid you,
He will carry you through.
RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
2 Corinthians 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2 Shun evil companions,
Bad language disdain;
God’s name hold in rev’rence,
Nor take it in vain;
Be thoughtful and earnest,
Kindhearted and true;
Look ever to Jesus,
He will carry you through. [Refrain]
3 To him that o’ercometh,
God giveth a crown;
Through faith we will conquer,
Though often cast down;
He who is our Savior,
Our strength will renew;
Look ever to Jesus,
He will carry you through. [Refrain]
The injustice, murder, racism, genocide and all manner of ungodliness we are experiencing in the world today is a result of God‘s children not being equipped to fight the darkness that surrounds them. It is the result of a world government which has rejected God. The world government is not only the elected government officials that we see with our eyes. It is an unseen spiritual demonic presence which has claimed authority and seeks to govern every aspect of society.
We live in a world choking in the chains of spiritual bondage. Spiritual Bondage is real. Its effect is very real. It is not an excuse for a behavior, but the cause of a behavior. It is a disease that spreads like cancer throughout the body. It is a disease you must build up immunity to through learning to die to self and live in Christ Jesus. The disease must be rooted out--extracted--or it will continue to spread--killing, stealing and destroying.
Yet, In the shadow of darkness cast upon us, we cannot forget who we are, where we have come from, and where we are going. We cannot be dismayed and discouraged. We cannot be consumed by anger and hatred. Our faith and trust in God are being tested. Those who repent and turn from their ways will be forgiven and healed. Those who stand will have their strength and courage renewed. Those who suffer for the sake of righteousness will find reward in God’s Kingdom. Who do we turn to when our leaders and legal systems fail us? We need only to look to Jehovah God, Yahweh, for God always raises up a standard to fight against the enemy. He has equipped us through Christ Jesus and given us weapons to fight. Spiritual Warfare is real. Its effects are very real. --Mishael
Isaiah 59 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
5 They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
Philippians 3:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
If you have not invited Jehovah God, Jeshuah (Jesus), His Son and The Helper, God’s Holy Spirit, into your heart and life, invite them now, standing on God’s promises and covenant with His children. Profess, out loud, your belief in the Father, Jesus as His only begotten Son, God’s Holy Spirit, your desire to know them and your desire to surrender your life and be guided by them. Recognize that surrendering all means every area and aspect of your life; body(physical), mind (mental, soul) and heart (spirit). Openly, denounce all control of the devil and his cohorts over your life. Learn what it means to be a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR and SPIRITUAL BEING.
Kingdom-minded: One who DOES NOT cling to the world or its carnality. One who understands that the world is not their home, but they are a citizen of the Kingdom of God. A Spiritual Warrior is: Ready to live for the glorification of God and His Kingdom; Ready to fight for the Kingdom through prayer, casting out demons, the laying on of hands, demonic warfare through wielding the Sword, the Word of God and standing in holiness and righteousness. A Spiritual Warrior is vigilant and diligently labors as a Disciple to prayerfully protect the Saints, free those in bondage, reclaim territory, and lead others to follow Christ into the Kingdom.
Prayer-minded: Understands that they must have a relationship with God at all times; communing and praying unceasingly. Understands the POWER of prayer and surrenders as a vessel for the Holy Spirit to intercede. Understands the power of intercessory prayer (praying on behalf of someone else).
Sober-minded: Given to Temperance, HUMBLENESS and Moderation in all things, having self-control; bearing the fruits of God’s Holy Spirit. Anchored in the Lord. Seeks ACCOUNTABILITY to God and others.
Spiritual-minded: Knows who they are in Christ. Humbles themselves to die daily and whenever pride wells up within them. Walks in the Light and shines the Light of Jesus. Prepared for and aware of worldly pitfalls. Understands and lives: Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Soldier-minded: Puts on the Full Armour of God; dressing for battle, daily. Ready to carry their cross to Calvary. Loves their neighbor as themselves and is ready to give their life for another. Loves Righteousness and Holiness. Studies and Lives the Word of God to be ready to wield God’s Sword. Studies and practices to become proficient in their spiritual gift(s).
Fellowship-minded: Loves God’s People. Serves his/her fellow man. Driven by faith and works. Works to edify and exhort the Body of Christ; Equips the Saints.
Victory-minded: Upholds Christ's VICTORY! Ever persevering and maintaining a positive attitude and outlook. Ever finding strength and stamina in God. Ever mindful of the fact that--in the end, we WIN!
PREPARATION FOR BATTLE
- Recognize that you are a spiritual being, made by Jehovah God in His image.
- Acknowledge the presence of God at all times in everything you say, think and do.
- Commune, talk and pray with your Heavenly Father continuously.
- Learn God’s Word and commandments and ask Him to write it upon your heart. Continuously read and listen to God’s Holy Bible and the truth He departs to His servants.
- Recognize, accept and embrace that we are here in these earthly bodies to be transformed to become Christ-like.
- Learn to Humble yourself and learn to die to self and live in Christ.
- SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Know that that Kingdom is at hand, NOW, and we enter in through Christ.
- KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST. Speak it and Live it!
- FIND PEOPLE YOU CAN BE ACCOUNTABLE TO WHO ARE MATURE IN THEIR FAITH; WHO KNOW GOD; WALK WITH GOD; AND ARE CAPABLE OF MENTORING.
- KNOW THAT FAITH MUST HAVE WORKS!
- ACCEPT THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE BODY OF CHRIST with Christ as the Head.
- WILLINGLY AND DILIGENTLY SERVE OTHERS; remembering always that it is better to give than to receive.
- Remember that WE WILL BE KNOWN AS CHRIST’S FOLLOWERS BY OUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER; not just any kind of love, but, God's unconditional love, which is in Christ Jesus. Learn to put others before yourself. Remember that God’s grace is sufficient and He will provide all of your needs.
- DO EVERYTHING FOR THE GLORIFICATION OF GOD.
- Recognize that there is a Spiritual Battle that continues on Earth and in Heaven.
- Recognize that the adversary has limited power and can only do what The Almighty God allows him to do for the sanctification of His earthly and heavenly children.
- Recognize that evil, wicked, carnal, addictive, weak thoughts within your mind can be planted within your mind by Satan through bondage, jealous whispers and temptations. This is a tool of his demonic warfare.
- Recognize the lie(s) being fed to you and that through Christ Jesus, you are more than a conqueror.
- Allow the lies you’ve accepted to be exposed and cast out. Allow yourself to be delivered from bondage.
- Recognize adversity, conflict, temptation, persecution and all manner of evil as an opportunity for God to show up and show out and to use you as a vessel.
- Learn not to concentrate on negative thoughts or the guilt, shame, fear, anger, lust, desire or cravings that they bring, but rather upon the enemy who has brought them to you.
- Learn about your spiritual gifts and how to use them.
- KNOW THE ADVERSARY AND STUDY HOW HE OPERATES IN THE LIVES OF GOD’S PEOPLE
- Do not concentrate upon the flesh, but, instead, the spirit . Speak to the hearts of others. Know that your enemy is not the flesh. WE DO NOT WAR WITH FLESH. Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Recognize the authority over Satan, given to you by the precious Blood of Jesus, the Sacrificial Lamb of God.
- Remember that greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for another. Thus for the sake of others, we must die to the flesh (self) surrendering our will to God, to live and walk by faith, in the spirit.
- Remember that perfect Love, casts out fear; for fear is not of God.
- Study Satan’s weapons, especially one of his greatest weapons--distraction. Recognize the distractions that come against you in your life, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Distraction from your purpose, goal and task at hand
- Distraction from who you are in Christ
- Satan is buying time for himself. If you do not yield, that is the only thing he can gain--time. If you succumb to his temptations, you can lose your soul and/or your life.
- Know that Satan’s temptations are endless and relentless. One temptation will follow the other, playing upon the weaknesses of the human mind (soul); weaknesses such as: fear; doubt; rejection; condemnation; grief; greed; power; self-will; hopelessness, etc.
PROJECTING THOUGHTS AND LISTENING TO GOD
- Resist temptations by understanding physical and spiritual reality.
- Project your thoughts into the here and now. Be aware of everything around you. Remove judgment and comparison and see with God’s eyes. Now, carry your thoughts to somewhere else, as if you are in a dream. This is an exercise in focusing and projecting your thoughts. (This is not the practice of out-of-body experience, which is dangerous and opens you up to demonic possession. Stay away from these practices)
- Remove your thoughts from self and listen for God's voice. The following instructions can be found on the website of renowned author Mark Virkler http://www.cwgministries.org/Four-Keys-to-Hearing-Gods-Voice
FOUR KEYS TO HEARING GOD’S VOICE
by Mark Virkler
- First Key: Go to a quiet place and still your thoughts and emotions
- Second Key: As you pray, fix the eyes of your heart upon Jesus, seeing in the Spirit the dreams and visions of Almighty God
- Third Key: Recognize that God's voice in your heart often sounds like a flow of spontaneous thoughts.
- Fourth key: Two-way journaling or the writing out of your prayers and God’s answers, brings great freedom in hearing God’s voice.
Is it God?
1) Test the Origin (1 Jn. 4:1)
2) Compare It to Biblical Principles
3) Compare It to the Names and Character of God as Revealed in the Bible
4) Test the Fruit (Matt. 7:15-20)
5) Share It with Your Spiritual Counselors (Prov. 11:14)
Habakkuk 2:1,2 King James Version (KJV)
1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
God has always spoken through dreams and visions, and He specifically said that they would come to those upon whom the Holy Spirit is poured out (Acts 2:1-4, 17). --Mark Virkler
- Satan also will project images into your mind. Some will be horrifying and disturbing; others may be to appeal to the desires of the flesh, and above all--pride.
- You must learn the difference between God’s Light and the mimicking light of Satan and it might take time. Does the light bring fear, anxiety, unrest? Does it tell you you must act right away? Does it offer you prosperity? Does it condemn without hope, reprieve or opportunity for repentance?
- You are on a journey and you cannot stop to look at all of the sights in life--good or bad, you must know your Father’s voice. Jesus said my sheep will know my voice.
- When it is time to project physical and spiritual reality. You will be tested again and again. What do you really believe? What do you really know? Can Satan fool you with his lies and illusions?
The Spiritual: John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Philippians 4:12-14King James Version (KJV)
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
The Physical: I exist here and now because of Christ. I can see the invisible. I can feel the intangible. I believe and receive His Power. He lives in me. I am not alone. I am One with Yahweh, Yeshua and His Holy Spirit. I feel them. I hear and obey only them; for they are the governors of my soul. The protectors of my mind, body and spirit.
Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
King David understood the power of projecting his thoughts, seeing the unseen and recognizing the presence of God to resist fear and the enemy.
Habakkuk understood the importance of being still, listening for God’s voice, seeing, writing down, and speaking a vision to bring it to life. These practices are not new. As Christians, we should make use of them, daily.
- Project images from within your mind of Christ’s victory over Satan; from the cross, to the grave, to the sky.
- Acknowledge the presence of the Trinity out loud.
- Proclaim that He is here with you now.
- Proclaim that it is Christ who sits on the Throne at the Right Hand of God.
- Realize that your thoughts also have power over Satan.
ACTION: BEFORE GOING INTO BATTLE
- Jehovah Nissi! (The Lord My Banner) Awake and put on the Full Armor of God! It is time for Spiritual Warfare!
- FAST AND PRAY always as guided by God’s Holy Spirit. Listen to God's voice as to how and how long you should fast. God works through doctors, medical professions, and medicine, so please take this into consideration, using wisdom and guidance throughout your fast.
- ASK GOD HIS WILL AND HIS WAY FOR YOU AND OTHERS. No matter what your heart or the hearts of others may desire, you cannot go against the Will of God. You must always ask, believe, and accept God's Will.
- Jehovah Mekoddishkem! (The Lord Who Sanctifies You) Repent of those sins known and unknown to you, that would keep you in bondage.
- Jehovah Rapha! (The Lord that Heals) Be of SOBER MIND. You cannot give Satan an edge or opportunity to distract or destroy you. Rid your body of all substance and chemicals that alter your mind and prevent you from focusing. (If you are on prescription medications, allow yourself time to be conditioned, by the Holy Spirit, and to tolerate the medication(s) physically, spiritually and mentally)
- Jehovah Shammah! (The Lord is There) Take Holy Authority over your environment and surroundings (even the air, water and land).
- Jehovah Tsidkenu! (The Lord our Righteousness) Build a wall of protection and a fortress in Jehovah God. Anoint and Bless that which is entrusted to you.
- CONFER WITH ELDERS, CLERGY, ADVISORS AND THOSE TO WHOM YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE.
- REMOVE yourself from that which tempts you or attempts to turn you against your Father.
- REMOVE yourself from the presence of weak-minded people; those who are easily distracted, OR, who may distract you; those of little faith and/or non-believers.
- YOUR FAITH MUST BE COMPLETELY IN GOD. Do not put your faith and trust in religious icons, symbols and artifacts, man (including ministers, prophets, churches, etc.)
- El Shaddai! (Lord God Almighty) Openly, Denounce, and Rebuke all control of the devil and his cohorts over your life, children, family, friends, church family, Body of Christ, neighbors, job, community, city, county, state, nation, world; for all that is, ever was and will be, belongs to God. Repeat this, when needed, when you are attacked.
- Proclaim God’s authority over your mind(soul), body and spirit.
- Claim authority over your tongue, through Christ Jesus, which can bring the whole body into submission. Acknowledge, expose and thereby thwart Satan’s plan to use your tongue to kill, steal and destroy.
- Claim authority and God’s righteousness over your spoken and unspoken words. Begin to speak that authority and the Will of God upon your life, that the spoken word will come into fruition.
- Anchor yourself to The Rock, The Word of God, Christ Jesus, so that you can withstand the storm.
- BE FILLED WITH GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT! AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
- Do not come up against darkness just as a fleshly man or woman, but, as a Spiritual Being, functioning as One, with the Holy Spirit of God. Know that Satan will question this, so, you must have no doubt that you are a spirit abiding in God's Spirit, even, when your body and mind are attacked.
SOLDIERS OF LIGHT IN BATTLE:
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS. Know that anyone close to you will be attacked, held hostage, injured, and taken from you. These attacks are extremely painful and it may take time to heal and begin to see them with God's eyes.
- PUTTING YOUR ALL ON THE ALTAR. You can be constantly distracted and immobilized having to see your loved ones in bondage and under Satan's control. Satan intends to keep you distracted by their problems and your concern for their well-being and salvation. When you put your hands to the plow, when you enlisted in God's army, you put your all on the altar, even your job, family, and friends. This goes hand in hand with dying to oneself and surrendering all to God. You place them in God's hands and pray for the Will of God over their lives and your circumstances. God knows and sees your and their suffering. Remember that they too are spiritual beings and God upholds the righteous and those who suffer for His sake. You must remember that those whom you love, belong to God. In time, you will see even these things as strength and empowerment, that have increased your faith and made you into a better servant and vessel of God.
- Satan is known for his deceptive attacks or feinting. When one has limited power, they must operate covertly, deceptively and unjustly. Their being all-powerful is an illusion which they create to instill fear in others.
Feinting: a deceptive action made to disguise what is really intended; to make a movement intended to deceive somebody; a mock attack by a military force, intended to draw the enemy's attention away from the true attack.
- BE YE HOLY! For your Father in Heaven is Holy.
- Take Holy Authority over your environment and surroundings (even the air, water and land). Anoint and Bless that which is around you and that which is entrusted to you.
- Build a wall of protection and a fortress in Jehovah God. Speak it into existence, so the devil knows your territory!
- GUARD YOUR TONGUE LEST IT BE USED AGAINST YOU AND FILL YOU WITH INIQUITY. SPEAK AS THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD HAVE YOU SPEAK. LISTEN AND OBEY.
- KNOW YOUR SPIRITUAL WEAPONS AND GO IN BOLDLY WITHOUT HESITATION.
- LOOSE THE DIVINE POWERS WITHIN YOU, THAT THEY MAY ALSO BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN
- RECOGNIZE THE ANGELS ABOUT YOU AND THEIR POWER, GIVEN BY GOD
- ANNOUNCE YOURSELF, YOUR AUTHORITY AND YOUR PURPOSE
- PROCLAIM WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST
- CALL OUT AND EXPOSE THAT WHICH IS UNCLEAN, UNHOLY, UNRIGHTEOUS AND UNLAWFUL UNDER GOD.
- DEMAND THAT IT OR THEY SUBMIT TO YOU AND THE ONE WITHIN YOU, BY THE AUTHORITY GIVEN THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
- DEMAND THAT IT RELEASE ITS CONTROL
- DEMAND THAT IT BE CAST OUT, FLEE, BIND IT AND FORBID IT TO RETURN, IN THE NAME OF CHRIST JESUS, THAT IT MAY ALSO BE BOUND IN HEAVEN
- REMOVE yourself mentally from that which tempts you or attempts to turn you against your Father.
- DO NOT BE MISLED BY WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON TELEVISION OR READ IN BOOKS. The darkness does not operate under the laws of the physical world, the script and order of conversation, nor under the holiness and righteousness of Jehovah God.
- NEVER LET SELF-ANGER CONTROL YOU, lest Satan consume you, but be filled with the righteous wrath of the Lord, that is a Holy consuming fire and the darkness cannot prevail against it.
- DO NOT TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU DO, YOUR COMMAND OVER DEMONS, NOR YOUR DELIVERANCE
- BE YE ALWAYS HUMBLE LEST YE BE OVERTAKEN BY PRIDE AND CONSUMED AND BOUND ONCE AGAIN BY THE EVIL ONE.
- DO WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT TELLS YOU TO DO. Even if it seems odd at the moment. Satan is not the only one who knows how to use distraction. You may be led to sing, shout, dance in the Spirit, speak in tongues, lay hands or even something like going to wash in a river to remove leprosy or placing clay upon someone’s eyes. GOD USES MANY WAYS AND METHODS TO STIR UP FAITH. Your faith and obedience works to protect you, keeping you whole and united with God and Christ. Your doubt will leave you in the flesh and eventually all you to be destroyed.
2 Kings 5:9,10
9 So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and stopped at the door of Elisha’s house.
10 Elisha sent a messenger to say to him, “Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed.”
He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
- Do not allow your mind to become filled with too many thoughts at once so that there is chaos and no clarity or focus. This darkness coming against you. God is a god of Order. Concentrate on one thought or image at a time.
- Do not be caught unaware and misled by pity for those under the influence and control of Satan; for he will use them to betray and destroy you. This is his purpose in placing those closest to you in bondage. Approach them with caution and protection, remembering many demons can occupy the soul. There will be times or seasons when you cannot help someone unless they want to be helped. Do not try to force friendships and bonds with them or share information, for they serve another master. As a doctor or surgeon soon learns, everyone cannot and will not be saved or healed. Yet, we must not lose hope that God will have a ram in the bush, open a door for them to escape, or bring them into a new season of enlightenment. Each day reminds us that God gives us all another chance to humble ourselves, pray, repent, and seek His face.
- Be ever vigilant, watchful and prepared for the return of the adversary (who is relentless) in numbers.
- Be prepared to stay the course and if you must leave, let Satan know that you will return and you won’t give up or give in.
- Plead the Life Giving Water and the Sacrificial Blood that was shed for your sins.
- Profess out loud your love for God, His Living Word, and Holy Spirit.
- Profess your love of God’s Righteousness and Holiness.
- Profess your love of His teachings and law, which are fulfilled in Christ.
- Profess your need of Him, alone.
- Profess your desire to serve Him alone. Know that Satan is waiting and watching for you to get tired and make mistakes, because you are acting out of self, not God. Hesitation and doubt are your enemies. Satan is also waiting for you to hesitate to do what is right and to doubt your actions.
- Draw upon the Righteous Word within you, His Holy Spirit. If you read scripture, know and believe it within your heart.
- Speak the fruits of His Holy Spirit upon your life, that they may be manifested and grow within you. (love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control) Use them as weapons!!!
- When you are attacked: Profess out loud, your undying belief and your Faith in God and His perfect Love.
- When Satan criticizes and demeans you: Profess your transformation into perfection through Christ Jesus who keeps you from sin.
- Profess out loud, the name of your Master and Savior, who has power over the darkness and all things. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! There is power in His name!
- In the name of the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, REBUKE the evil one who has fallen from grace and knows no truth, because he is no longer in the Light!
- Do not listen to the taunting, ranting and ravings of the evil one. Do not allow him to rationalize, make excuses or plead his case. He knows no truth and deception is his ultimate goal.
- Do not try to run ahead of God. Remember the battle belongs to Him and without Him you can do nothing. GOD IS IN CONTROL!
- Remember, SATAN WILL TRY TO PLAY UPON YOUR PRIDE. IT IS HIS GREATEST WEAPON. HUMBLE YOURSELF, abiding (resting) in Jesus to stay humble.
- In the name of the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, bind the powers and principalities that seek to destroy you and those around you. Look for the unsuspecting. Look for false light which always follows truth; for the devil likes to mimic God. Listen closely to the Holy Spirit, allowing Him to fill you with His presence and become One. You will feel, even see, changes, spirits and untruth around you. Do not let it shock or distract you.
- Use the spiritual gifts that have been given to you to fight and hold your ground.
- Stand in Christ’s Holiness and Righteousness against the waves of fear and chaos that Satan will send against you.
- DO NOT SHUT YOURSELF IN WITH NOWHERE FOR THE DEMON TO FLEE
- DO NOT PUT OTHERS IN JEOPARDY OF HARM AND POSSESSION. Make others aware of risks and danger. Remove even pets to protect them and yourself.
- NEVER RETREAT unless the threat is too great for you alone and more saints and different tactics are needed; even then, do not surrender. Proclaim the inevitable victory! This is why you must know all that you are up against, do not allow pride to leave out important details. Demonic, possessive spirits differ and must be treated differently.
- THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Satan is counting on you to fall back on your pride. All sin, demons and bondage must be exposed to be broken and cast out. Do not let pride prevent you from asking for the help of other Spiritual Warriors to fight. Kingdom battles are fought together; for we are One.
- Profess the victory given to you through obedience to Jehovah God.
- Continuously extol praise and thanksgiving to The Most High God, Who is God, Alone.
- Profess your trust in Him, alone.
- Recognize and call upon The High Power within you and command the raging storm, “Peace, Be Still!”
- The Holy Spirit will let you know when the storm has passed and when the chains have been broken.
- Rest in your Faith and God’s promises, believing and trusting Him to deliver you always.
- ANOINT, DEDICATE AND REDEDICATE TO GOD
- Rejoice in the Lord, always! Again, I say, Rejoice!
Ephesians 6: 10-19
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Blessings to you, one and all, who read this, and accept the call. May the peace of God abide with you and His Holy Spirit give you wisdom. May God’s Love be the fuel that keeps your fire burning. May you always walk the straight and narrow path, keeping your eyes on Jesus. May your battles glorify the Lord. May you always stay strong and anchored, in the Lord, and may He give you rest in His Kingdom.
1 Timothy 1:17, 18
17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
Now, even unto you, my brothers and sisters, this charge I commit unto you,
Fight a good fight! To God be the Glory! We are One!
Your Servant and Soldier, united with the One
Published by Mishael T