Best Combination of Wine and Food

Best Combination of Wine and Food

Apr 27, 2019, 12:30:55 AM Life and Styles

In terms of food, many people have settled for less upon combining food and drink; the worst is just getting water after meal.  Probably, the taste of the dish does not balance the flavor of the wine that suites it.  If the food and drink do not complement each other, the satisfaction in the enjoyment of eating will not be fulfilled.  There is already the best combination of food and wine which are seen to be perfect.  

Wine flavors came from specific ingredients like sugar, fruit, acid, tannin, and alcohol.  At the same time, with foods, there is a taste that comes from the components such as acid, sugar, salt, and bitter.  To get a better combination of food and wine pairs, these feature of the specific component which food and wine have is in need to be considered. Once these are taken seriously, it results in complementary food tastes, textures, and richness.  Upon purchasing wines, this article will serve as a guide for your food and drink pairing consumption.  

Sassicaia Wines
One of the considered most famous Italian wines all over the world is Sassicaia.  The Tenute San Guido Sassicaia is made of 15% Cabernet Franc, and the remaining 85% is Cabernet Sauvignon.  The wine itself is characterized by majestic and intense red color.  It tastes a wide variety of red fruits which provided a full-bodied taste, and the tannins ensure a long lasting finish.  In totality, the Sassicaia wine is suitable for all occasion because of its balanced perfection in the tasting.  

Ideally, since Cabernet Sauvignon dominates the Tenute San Guido Sassicaia, it is perfectly matched with Braised Beef, Moussaka, Grilled Radicchio with Balsamic Glaze, Lamb, Burgers, Thyme and Roasted Mushrooms and Polenta.  These fit the wine because Cabernet Sauvignon is big, bold and brash red wine.  Each of these foods has underlying reasons for its appropriateness towards the wine.  Just like for instance the Moussaka, it is a better combination since the eggplant can be a little bitter.  However, with the wine, the bitterness is canceled out.  With that, it makes the wine vibrant and smooth.  Otherwise, the wine can also be an alternative way to cook with food to have a better taste.  

Chateau Margaux
The Chateau Margaux ages exceptionally already.  Aside from its excellent foundation, the wine can age and progress for 50 years and more.  It is planted to 2% of Cabernet Franc, 3% of Petit Verdot, 20% of Merlot, and 75% of Cabernet Sauvignon for the grapes of the red wine.  The wine is characterized by the scents of flowers especially violets and lilacs.  It is not the most concentrated which makes the most elegant, refined, aromatic, and luxurious.  

When in terms of the food that should be combined with the Chateau Margaux, one of the most natural and notable pair on it is with lamb.  Aside from that, it can be equally paired well with any almost braised or roasted, or grilled meat ranging from veal, pork, duck, squab, beef, and pigeon.  Another perfect food that is suitable to it is also mushrooms, roasted chicken, truffles, and other earthy dishes.  If in terms of fish, it also works well with Margaux; however, it depends on the preparation and sauce which is added.  

Dom Perignon
The Dom Perignon has a mysterious process of creation.  What is particular with it is: it is made from grapes that come from Grand Cu vineyards of Champagne.  The champagne is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.  It could be either 50-50 in the percentage of these grapes or 60-40.  The combination of white grapes and red grapes of this champagne makes it superior and unique.  With the seven years of staying it in a bottle, it makes it vintage.  The champagne features flavors of oak, fruit, and leesy notes.  

Upon serving, the Dom Perignon is suggested to be chilled in the refrigerator for at least two hours before it will be served.  The temperature is 45 degrees Fahrenheit.  However, if the bottle is not in the fridge, place the container in an ice bucket which is filled with water and ice equally.  In terms of food pairing, the champagnes best suits with desserts.  Also, savory foods like salmon and pork can also be well paired.  Take note that the champagne is fewer bubbles rather than any drink.   So you select less textured foods.  

Upon every celebration, it is a must that foods need to be paired with a drink.  However, it is not equal to be less careful about what to pair.  Having the best pairing of food delights not only the guests but also the taste buds of everyone.  If the pairing of food is observed correctly, satisfaction and satiate in eating is achieved.  Get the right balance of food and drink on all occasions.  Make these two complementary together and not repelling with each other.

Published by Mudassar Ali

Reply heres...

Login / Sign up for adding comments.