Students, who are interested in event planning, organizing, conceptualizing, and implementation, pursue a certificate course in event management. To become successful event managers, aspirants can pursue UG and PG courses in event management like MBA, BBA, or Diploma in event management.
What is Event Management?
Event management is a course that deals with planning, organizing, and perfectly executing an entire event like a ceremony, program, concert, festival, etc. Event management courses offer students degrees on completion, starting from certifications from diploma courses, UG, and Ph.D. courses. The eligibility criteria for every degree course vary.
· Students who want to pursue a certificate course in event management should pass class 12th with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
· Students who want to pursue PG diploma courses in event management should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
· Students opting for UG courses in event management should pass their 12th with at least 50 percent.
· Students who want to pursue PF courses in event management should have a graduate degree and should pass with at least 60 percent marks.
Event Management Courses after 12th
There are many event management courses after the 12th can for students who want to make their career in event management. Many top institutes are offering the courses; you can visit the website to know more details. There are many event management courses that aspirants can pursue after the 12th:
· BBA in Event Management and PR - The duration, of course, is three years
· Diploma in Aspects of Media, Marketing and Events- the duration of the course is one year.
· Diploma in Event management – the duration of the course is one year.
· Certificate course in Event Management – the duration of the course is 6 to 12 months
· Exhibition Management Certificate Course – the duration of the course is one year.
· Fashion Event Management Courses – the duration of the course is one to three years.
A Career in Event Management
Students who pursue event management have great opportunities in their hands. After completing the course from the best event management institute, students can get an excellent job in many companies. They can also choose to establish their own business. There are many institutes in India offering diploma and certificate courses in event management. Graduates in event management have many job options on their hand like jobs in:
· Event management consultant
· Hotel, travel, and hospitality industries
· Advertising industries
· Public relations firms
· Integrated marketing &communications
· Event budgeting and accounting
Why Study Event Management?
Event management courses offer in-depth knowledge of planning, organizing, and managing events. You have UG, PG, Diploma, certificate courses in event management, and more than 150 colleges in the country offering these courses. The main reasons that students should pursue the course are:
The event industry is expected to grow more with passing time, and thus event management companies are everywhere worldwide. They are searching for new and talented people to join them. A certificate in event management will help you get nice-paying jobs.
2. Personality Boost
A career in event management lets you meet different people with different personalities. This, in turn, improves your overall personality and makes you much more confident. You learn to deal with clients in diverse situations.
3. Business Opportunities
After completing the course, students get a job in an Event Management Company and also you can think to start your own company. The best part is that the business does not need much investment as it runs on contacts.
Event management is a huge and growing industry, and thus many students want to pursue the best course in event management. Wizcraft is one the best Event management institute in Mumbai, offering many event management courses to aspirants and professionals. To know more details, you can visit the website of the institute and enquire now.
Published by Nalini Ranjan Pandey