This week I share a super easy simple banana pancake recipe with you... (its vegan!)
I did not have all standard ingredients for yummy banana pancakes so I just tried something, and it resulted in a little bit of thicker and juicy pancake which will satisfied your graving for sweet, greasy food while you will still have something that's healthy!
What do you need:
- 2 Tbsp Soy yogurt
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose or wheat flour or something else-flour
- 2tbsp Oats
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup water (feel for yourself, and yes the fifth ingredient but everyone has water right?)
How to do it:
- Mash the banana
- Pour the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix until its like a battery substance.
- Heat veggie or coco oil in a pan
- Poor the batter in - but let it bake very slowly! When the substance is steady you can turn up the heat a little.
- Flip the pancake if its light brownish.
- Do the same to the left over batter.
- Top up with nuts, seeds, fruits, soy yogurt
Let me know what you think below!
xoxo Natalie Anna
Published by Natalie Ratsma