I'm thinking about starting another weekly theme, called would I rather Wednesday. Mainly as a way to keep myself motivated/committed to writing here. That and it will give me a topic to write about. If you think this is dumb, or are sick of reading it let me know, because I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it either.
This week's edition will be would I rather see the movie or read the book.
1. Harry Potter--Book
2. Hunger Games--Book
3. Divergent--Book I haven't actually seen the movie though, so it may be an unfair advantage.
4. The Fault in our Stars--Book I haven't see this movie either.
5. Book Thief--Movie. I haven't read the book, but it's on my to be read list.
6. Jane Eyre--Book. I only got about halfway through the movie.
7. Wuthering Heights--Movie. It was hard for me to imagine the love story between Heathcliff and Catherine.
8. The Godfather--Book. I did enjoy the movie too.
9. The Nanny Diaries--Book
10. Jaws--Movie. Although the book was also very well done.
Now that I've told you what I would rather do, it's your turn. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Published by Nichole Quade