Chef Maximus has been baking again!
Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
2. The can will open itself.
3. Twist the can to remove the dough.
4. Unroll the dough and follow the perforations to separate into pieces.
5. Place 2 chocolate sticks at the ends of each piece of dough.
6. Roll both ends in and place seam side down on the baking tray.
7. Spread out the rolled dough so there is plenty of room to expand during cooking. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12 minutes (or until golden brown). Serve fresh from the oven!
Tip: For a deeper golden colour, glaze with milk or an egg wash before baking.
Preparation instructions from www.tesco.com
And of course... enjoy!
For more blog posts, please click on link Maximus Octavian
Published by Persia Karema