Cash App is a peer to peer payment application that enables users to send money, receive payment and withdraw cash from ATMs. Users can enjoy seamless payment features where transactions are fast and secure. The security features of this payment app are quite strong and assure complete safety to the users. The payment application is available on both android and iOS platforms. Users can easily download the application from the Google Play Store and App Stores. One needs to follow some steps to complete the account set-up process.
Create A Cash App Account
To create an account on Cash App, users need to go through the sign-up process. Follow the instructions below and set up an account:
1. Download Cash App payment application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Tap on the Sign-up button, enter your mobile number or e-mail address and follow the prompts.
3. A secret code is sent on the mobile number or e-mails ID, enter the same.
4. Link the bank account, hence provide your debit card details.
5. Select a $Cashtag, a unique username to send or receive money.
6. Add money to your wallet and use the same.
Once you add money to your account, enjoy the following services:
- Online money transfer
- Receive payments from friends, relatives & other Cashapp users.
- Pay for goods and services
- Buy or sell Stocks and Bitcoin
Add Cash to Cash App Account
After creating a Cashapp account, you can add money to your Cash wallet as per the following instructions:
1. Open your Cashapp payment application.
2. Go to the banking tab.
3. Click on the 'Add Cash' button.
4. Enter the desired amount that you wish to add to your wallet.
5. Tap the green Add button and follow the prompts.
Order Cash App Card
Cashapp offers a prepaid debit card through which users can make payments for shopping at merchants and stores. Users can also pay the online bill for their purchases. Cash Card is directly linked with the Cashapp balance. One can order a Cash App card online and activate the same for using its services. However, users must know that people aged 18 or above can request a Cash Card. Follow the steps below and order your card:
- Run your Cashapp Payment application on phone.
- Go to the Cash Card section and tap on 'Get Cash Card'.
- Tap on Continue and follow the steps.
To order a Cash Card, one must verify the account. Provide your full name, date of birth and last four digits of the SSN. Once you submit your request for Cash Card, it will reach the mailing address within 10 business days. One can add the cash Card with Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Activating the Cash Card is a mandatory requirement to use the same for payments at stores or withdrawal of the Cash. The Cash Card contains information like card number, QR code, CVV Pin and expiry date, etc. One cannot use the cash card before activating it. Go through the steps below and activate your card:
1. Visit the Cash Card section on your Cashapp.
2. Tap on 'Activate Cash Card'
3. Now, allow the camera to scan the QR code printed on Card.
4. Once Cash Card is scanned properly, your Cash Card is ready to use.
Note: Unable to activate the card using QR code, enter CVV number and expiry date to activate the Cash Card.
Cashapp has a complete solution for online payments. One can send money or receive funds easily. Withdraw money using Cash Card and also make payments for online or offline purchases. Apart from basic features as explained above, one can enjoy direct deposit to receive paychecks or Government stimulus checks directly on Cash App.
Users can also buy or sell Bitcoin and Stocks. It is very easy to navigate from one tab to another. In every step, the Cashapp guide helps users to complete the task. However, if there is an issue, one can contact customer support.
Published by Peter Henricks