The latest report on organic electronics market by Precedence Research, Market Insight, Overview By Industry Top Manufactures, Size, Trends, Industry Growth Analysis & Forecast till 2027. The research report offers complete information related to market growth, demand and supply, opportunities and research updates in the organic electronics market.
The report analyzes and forecasts the organic electronics market at a global and regional level. The study includes drivers and restraints of this market. The study provides an analysis of the global organic electronics market for the period 2016-2027, wherein 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period and 2020 is considered as the base year.
The global organic electronics market size is projected to be valued at USD 160.37 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 21.4% from 2020 to 2027.
With the introduction to portable solar cells, advanced smartphone displays, and colored light source have prominently surged the demand for organic electronics over the forthcoming years. Growth in adoption for renewable energy sources and generation technologies has spur the demand for advanced battery technology that uses organic electronics because of its advanced features, thereby impelling the growth of the industry. Organic electronics is a highly promising technology that estimated to offer better functionality with the purpose to overcome power consumption challenges during the forecast timeframe. Potential applications of organic electronics include environmental health, national security, Information Technology (IT), and biomedical research. Hence, the above mentioned factors influence the market growth positively over the coming years.
In addition to above factors, favorable government policies related to the adoption of low energy consumption devices and renewable generation is likely to impetus the market growth. However, lack of robustness and compatibility with the organic electronic products projected to hinder the growth of the product over the analysis timeframe.
North America showed prominent growth in the global organic electronics market in 2019 because of being a prior adopter of advanced technologies such as AI, machine learning, and IoT
the Asia Pacific being the largest market for consumer electronics exhibits rapid growth rate over the forthcoming years
Semiconductor led the global market accounting for more than half of the total market value in 2019 and expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forthcoming years
Dielectric materials have gained significant importance over the past few years owing to their increasing demand and opportunity in applications such as automotive, consumer electronics, and many more
Display application captured significant market share in the global market in 2019 because of rising demand for advanced display technologies in various application
Lighting is the other most important application of organic electronics because of increasing demand for more efficient and cost-effective lighting technology
Some of the prominent players in the organic electronics market include:
POLYIC GMBH & CO. KG
Evonik Industries AG
C. Starck Inc.
Dielectric & Substrate
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
What Our Report Offers:
1. organic electronics market estimates of all the key segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets from 2020 to 2027.
2. Market Trends (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Analysis, and Key Proposals).
3. Market share appraisals for all the local and the global regional segments.
4. Strategic recommendations in organic electronics key business sections in light of the market estimations.
5. Competitive analysis detailing the key growth trends and inclinations.
6. Market share and size of all the foremost industry players.
7. Strategic proposals for the new participants.
8. Company profiling with comprehensive approaches and methodologies, financials, and latest technological developments.
To Buy the Up-to-date Full Report, Connect with us@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1134
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings.
We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, aerospace and defence, among different ventures present globally. We endeavour to give our clients latest insights on upcoming technologies, new developing markets, dynamically changing business conditions and most recent business-driven applications.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Published by Precedence Research